ecstasy // m x w

Ecstasy.

That was the best way to sum up their relationship.

It wasn't too pushy like it had been, it wasn't too soft that it was sickening. It was just perfect.

The bedroom would either be completely dark, pleasures faces hidden behind the dull of night, or the lights would be dim, hands not having to feel around blindly for the spaces each lover knew would please the other.

They started gentle, slow kisses grazing jawlines and chests, slowly unbuttoning silk fabric and caressing bare skin. It would be Marvin pushing Whizzer down to the soft bedsheets, only parting to breathe heavily against one another.

They would escalate to wrestling each other out of trousers, boxers, till bare sights were left to leave the other breathless. Whizzer would pull Marvin in for a kiss, as he lay on his back, resting a hand in the curls sitting in the nape of his neck. Marvin would slowly trail a finger down Whizzers toned chest to reach his shaft, stroking it gently, where Whizzer would break the kiss to moan.

Marvin would trail kisses down his bare chest till reaching his dick. He'd be faced with a slight challenge, but this was for Whizzer. This was about him.

The perfume the latter wore would sit thick in the air, betwixt a combination of musk and lust. Shirts could be left on or left off, yet they both decided the for the latter, as sweat would enclose the gap between fabric and skin, yet not give a feeling of disgust or discomfort, but of home or nostalgia, one could say.

Marvin wouldn't exactly focus on the task at hand - well, not entirely. Of course he'd focus, he loved Whizzer - but he'd mainly pin his focus on his boyfriends moans or the way he'd buck his hips just right - that would send Marvin reeling. Gasping. Begging for more - even an inch more of his boyfriend to take in, to kiss, to lick, to love.

He'd take him in, slow but secure. A heavy exhale, a slight tug of hair and shifting in position ever so slightly, and it began. The gasps, as Marvin took one more inch in each bob down - of course, he didn't have the talents Whizzer possessed, being able to take so much so well. - but he managed to make the other man moan, even grumble his name, low and prominent in his throat.

He'd cover his teeth with his lips, careful not to graze the delicate nerves, as to cause discomfort. A small tugging sensation wove it's way to his navel, small, yet strong, high, thick - making his knees begin to buck slightly - as his boyfriend let out erotic cries and loud, heavy moans which rung off the walls, rung through his head. He wondered if he could keep that sound - lock it up, keep it in his heart.

His boyfriend was bucking faster now, mumbling and gasping strings of "Marvin -- unh, fuck -- baby, that's -- that's right -- just like that --", rolling his head back into the pillow behind him, the coolness of freshly washed linen, the scent of laundry detergent, grounding him from almost floating from ecstasy.

With a strangled cry, and a choked "Marvin--!", Whizzer came.

It was hot, thick, hitting the roof of Marvin's mouth. It ran in slick rivers down his chin, along with his own saliva, and slid easily down his throat as he swallowed. He forgot the salty taste, the thickness. He forgot how lewd, how arousing, how--

Filthy.

Deliciously, delightfully filthy. The feeling of hair being tugged, names being whimpered, and then sweet release. His boyfriends sounds, his navels tugging, and he knew what was yet to come.

Marvin's cock would twitch in the cold, exposed air, as Whizzer moved down to give him the pleasure he needed.

He slid his lips around the tip, making Marvin almost come from that alone. And suddenly, his entire body seemed to spasm as Whizzer took him in - gratefully, almost hungrily - making his brain stutter and try to reboot, as an erotic gasp jumped from his lips, shoulders tensing as he did so. He could feel the back of Whizzers throat, his lips against his base, and he had to bite his lip to stop himself sounding so needy. The man below him let out a grunt as he let Marvin adjust, and began again when the latter gave a quiet, hoarse, "m-move."

He'd roll his hips against his boyfriend, whilst being careful not to hurt him. Mind blank, devoid of any rational thought apart from one - Whizzer.

Whizzer, who was below him, taking him so well. Whizzer, who--

Who had stopped.

"Make noise, Marvie. Tell me i'm the best you've ever had."

And he began again, quicker than before, yet careful not to choke. Marvin grunted and whined, trying time push out what was in his chest. It sat thick, heavy, noticed and he couldn't rid his mind of it.

"Whizzer. Oh fuck, baby--"

This made his boyfriend speed up, replacing his hot mouth with his hand, kissing Marvin. Whizzer moves to his neck, leaving fresh hickies along his collarbone as Marvin gasped and moaned.

"Fuck-- Whizzer, don't stop, Whizzer, please--" the tell-tale heat began to build in his navel, gathering hot and quick. He rolled his head back, gasping out the other mans name, hoping he knew he only wanted him, he only thought of him. His groin was growing harder by the second, making him buck faster.

"Whizzer, I'm -- fuck -- I-I'm gonna--"

His boyfriend smirked against his neck, loving when Marvin came undone. He was much more vocal than Whizzer, since the latter was so used to it. But still, Marvin was so different. He gave it better than anyone else. Moved in a certain way, bucked in a certain way, or even said his name in a way that made Whizzer shudder.

"You're what, Marvin?"

"I'm-I'm gonna come, Whizzer. I can't-- can't--"

"Can't?"

"H-Hold it. Fuck, Whizzer-- baby, please-- faster--"

He did as he was told, moving his wrist as quickly as possible to get Marvin off. His moans built up until he gave a final yelp, thrusting into his boyfriends hand as he chased the pleasure building in him not seconds ago.

His world went... bright, electric, fizzy with pleasure as his back lowered from the arch it previously held.

He came stripes along Whizzers hand, panting as he did so, thighs quivering and come-down moans slipping out of his pink lips.

They lay back together, the stench of afterglow thick and prominent in the air. They cleaned themselves up, Marvin's legs shaking as he walked to their small bathroom.

They got under the covers, tired and content, and dozed off together, in each other's arms.

this is my first time writing something this long and -- detailed?? but have it i'm rlly tired it's half eleven i'm goING TO BED GOODNIGHT--

(also i'm sorry jojo djsjsnsnsj)