walking out // m + w

whizzer couldn't even look at the man infront of him.

he looked like ... a stranger.

when he looked at him , he didn't think of kissing him , or laughing with him.

he thought , did this man always seem to be full of spite , and just hide it behind a shy mask ?

"you're an asshole. honestly , no wonder —"

and before he could register what he was doing , whizzer's hand collided with marvin's cheek.

even though his insides were bubbling with anxiety , he wore a brace face.

"i'm not a puppet , marvin." his voice shook ever so slightly , but he took a steady breath and carried on.

"you think you can just ... push me around ? i mean , i get that it was like that with trina , but not me , marvin."

he picked up the suitcase on his right , giving marvin a last glare.

except the marvin he saw now wasn't the same.

his eyebrows had sank , his eyes glossing with oncoming tears. his posture has slumped ever so slightly , and one arm was slightly shakily extended , trying to grab whizzer , to keep him. his mouth moved , but nothing came out.

whizzer turned around , and made for the door. a harsh hand gripped his shoulder , followed by a small crash.

"you can't leave , you can't , you - you can't , not again."

guilt pooled in his gut , weighing it down like led. he shook it off , and shrugged the other mans hand off.

"goodbye , marvin."

and with that , whizzer brown slammed the door , the splintering sound echoing through marvin's head. marvin was on his knees , clutching himself for dear life.

but the loudest thing , bounding off the walls , vibrating his chest and lips , were his sobs.