↺ 59

Haechan was busy with a meeting today so he asked Jeno to pick you up. You were glad that after that night you were finally able to meet him properly now.

Haechan eventually found out about it. Because he noticed the same look on you two at the dining table. The same look he said seen jaemin and aira do when they would talk to each other telepathically.

He didn't make a big deal about it though, he thought it would have eventually happened so why not~

But that didn't mean he'd allow you two to do it everyday. He made sure to lessen the meeting time between you and Jeno and also made some home rules for each of you two to follow.

Lmao this is the Haechan we all know. He can agree with things but also make sure to cut out few things on the way.

But whatever now you were finally with your soulmate for a whole evening. You turned towards Jeno and noticed his oh so perfect features.

" This man has got me really whipped for himself" you think while still staring him. Jeno hears your thoughts and chuckle.

" You got me whipped for you too love~" he answered loudly with a smile.

Yea you forgot about reading each other's mind, so you make sure not to think extra much in front of him.

Jeno had his one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand placed on your thigh, he would draw circles on it making it hard for you.

The feeling of his hand over your thigh is just so euphoric, it reminds you of the night you spend together. It reminds you of how good he can get with his hands.

You sigh trying hard not to think about it or you might end up getting too turned on.

But le Jeno wasn't helping you with the current situation. He kept brushing his hands over and over on your thigh softly.

" je-Jeno...." you whimper finally looking at his direction, Jeno chuckles hearing it and gives your thigh a light squeeze.

" What do you want princess?" He asked in a deep voice still staring in front.

" Ah- nothing- just your hands.." you mutter feeling embarrassed.

" And what about it?" He asked again waiting to hear you say your desires out loud.

"I just love them so much. Especially when you bury them in my hair and caress them..." You lie while looking out.

Jeno chuckles but wasn't gonna allow you to lie and decided to tease you a little. " are you sure that's all you want my hands to do?" He asked this time with a smirk plastered on his face.

" How easily you changed the topic and the mood" you state while chuckling.

Your phone buzzed and you grabbed it from you pocket only to see it was Taeyong Oppa this time.

" Hey Oppa~" you greet happily

" Hey little boo I heard you lost your v card with Jeno~ nice nice" he speaks in a teasing tone while chuckling.

You gulp thinking how'd he find out and as if hearing your mind taeyong answered.

" Haechan told mom and mom spread the news" he stated still chuckling.

" Wow Haechan Oppa can't seem to keep secrets for long huh.."

" He sure can't especially to mom."

" I'll keep that in mind"

" Yea you better. Anyways enjoy i won't waste much of your time~ love you little boo"

" Love you too big boo" you reply while chuckling and hung up.

" Big boo?" Jeno asks with a curious look.

" Taeyong Oppa" you reply still chuckling.

Scroll down there's another update waiting for you🌱💚✨