↺ 50

I don't know who to trust at this moment..
___________________________

Two days after the mission*

Jeno has been acting distant since then. It was an very important mission to him and failing on it has really lowered his confidence.

He spent one whole day crying in his room, you tried talking to him but he just locked himself up and didn't talk to anyone.

Jaemin has been home since then, he'd make sure to lighten up the mood in the house.

The dreamies have also come today, you all were sitting at the dinning table eating food.

Jeno was little okay now since they were here.

He even flashed his normal smile at you while taking a seat beside you. You were relieved seeing him smile. But girl how will you get Over the guilt of scamming your own soulmate?

How will you move on from the guilt of cheating him?

••••

After eating food you all set there and ate the ice creams Renjun had brought.

They were all talking about past missions and how they have never failed before.

Jisung was the most furious one, he was still not over it. And there are questions in his mind and he's been very curious about it.

" Jeno Hyung.." he called out to Jeno while placing his ice cream down. Jeno darted his eyes towards the young boy and raised his brow.

" Do you think someone leaked our information?" He asked with a stern look.

" I don't see any possibilities of that, I mean jaemin had the main file with him. And our homes are guarded 24/7. There's no chance that someone would steal it right?" Jeno asked while looking at Jaemin.

Jaemin shook his head. " The main file was locked in my personal locker and nobody has access to it. Non of you even know the password to it so I doubt the information was stolen from me" he stated in a calm tone.

Renjun then turned towards Jeno.

" You said main file right? So does that mean there was another copy?" He asked him while bitting his inner cheek.

Jeno instantly nodded.

" Yes! There was a rough file in my room! Wait let me check it!" He stated and ran upstairs.

You gulped down while staring into your hands. That file was in your room. You forgot to keep it back in its place, It was still under your bed.

After few minutes Jeno came running down with a frustrated look.

" It's not there." He stated while panting heavily.

Jisung threw his hands dramatically in the air.

" THERE. Someone definitely stole it!!" He said while looking at Jeno.

" Jeno please check the security cameras I'm sure we'll find out who stole it!" Jaemin stated while staring at him.

Jeno seemed a bit distracted at the moment, like he was in some deep thought. Jaemin and Jisung walked to the room where they could have access to all the cameras in the house.

Jeno who was still distracted stood in his position still thinking about it.

Renjun walked towards him and patted his shoulder.

" what's wrong?" He asked him with a worried look. Jeno snapped from his trail of thoughts and stared at Renjun.

" I- I think I need to take a shower.." he said while smiling nervously and left from there.

Hearing that you sighed in relief and also walked to your room. You quickly removed the file from under the bed and clutched on it.

You slowly made your way towards Jeno's room. If you had a chance to not get caught then this was it. You slowly opened his door and walked in, the door made a clicking sound while closing.

But the shower was on so probably Jeno wouldn't hear it. so you made your way to his study table and placed the file.

When you turned around you were surprised to see Jeno standing near his bathroom door. Fully dressed in the clothes that he had left.

No damped wet hair sticked to his forehead. No towel loosely hung around his waist and no water droplets sliding down his perfectly shaped body.

And then you knew he never got in the shower in the first place

You gulp down still staring at him. He walked towards his door and locked it fully then slowly turned towards you.

" Guess I found the traitor" he spoke in a deep husky voice slowly making his way towards you.

You step back looking down, in no way you can stare at him after what you had did to him. He had the right to be angry but you had your reasons.

You stopped when your back hit the cold wall. You still hung your head down not wanting to look at jeno's fearless gaze.

He got close to you and leaned his head to your level. He grabbed your jaw tightly and made you look at him.

" Why?" He asked while piercing his gaze into your soul. You gulp while still staring at him.

He chuckles and puts more force on his grip on your jaw. " After all those moments we spent! WHY LEE Y/N??" He shouted this time.

If the book reaches 100k imma update three chapters in a row~