↺ 15

Jeno was soon taken to the Nct mansion where Taeil and Doyoung were incharge of the medication.

While Taeil and Doyoung were examining Jeno, Jaemin told dreamies about the soulmate thing and what consequences it'd lead to if they don't find her.

Jaemin then planned on visiting houses of all the guests who had come to their party and check on them. Maybe that's how they'd find his soulmate.

They were going to start the mission now itself by checking on the guests list and see which family has a daughter in their house.

Jaemin sent Jisung and Chenle to bring the guests list while he, Renjun and Haechan set in the living room.

" Haechan-ah it's so nice of you to come here" all three of them turned their heads to see Taeyong walking towards them with a smirk.

Haechan rolled his eyes in annoyance while looking away, Jaemin stared at the scene in amusement while Renjun was just waiting to see how Haechan will snap.

" You finally decided to pay visit to your brother huh?" He asked him with a mocking look.

" I'm here for Jeno don't think too highly of yourself hyung" Haechan replied while running his left hand through his hair.

" Aww don't be shy Hyuck, I won't mind if you come and give me a hug" Taeyong spoke in a baby voice.

Jaemin chuckled while Renjun looked away smiling.

Haechan just rolled his eyes while staring at Renjun.

He was about to retort back but his phone began buzzing and he quickly answered the call.

" Yes?"

" What? How?" Haechan shot up with a worried look plastered on his face.

Jaemin, Renjun and Taeyong just stared at him with a confused look.

" Yes Ms Harune I'm on my way, please take care of her!" Haechan spoke while hanging up.

" I need to go" Haechan said while grabbing his coat.

" What happened?" Jaemin asked while getting up.

" Y/n. She was crying in pain and later She fell unconscious!" Haechan said while walking towards the main door.

" Okay Hyuck.. please take care of her.." Jaemin said while patting Haechans back.

" Yea sure I'll see you guys tomorrow" Haechan said while walking out of the mansion.

Taeyong eyed Renjun with a confused look.

" What just happened? Who's y/n?" He asked him while taking a seat opposite to him.

" Haechan got himself a sister" Renjun bluntly answered while staring at his phone.

" What? a sister? How come I don't know about this?" Taeyong asked ruffling his own hair.

" Hyung, there are lot of things that you don't know" Renjun answered while getting up and walking away.

Taeyong just stared into the direction where Renjun took off and thought.

" I have a sister?"

Haechan got home and ran to Y/n's room

He got in and saw Ms Harune sitting on the chair opposite to your bed.

Haechan saw that you were sleeping soundly and slowly made his way towards you.

" What exactly happened here?" He asked in a low voice while taking a seat on the bed.

" Ah Sir, Miss Y/n fell unconscious. She refused to eat all day and just stayed in her room" she answered while getting up.

" Why?" Haechan asked her with a concerned look.

" She told me that she'll directly have dinner when you get home and refused to eat anything all day" she answered while looking down.

" Stubborn one huh?" He asked while staring at your sleeping figure.

" Very much sir, she's more stubborn then you" Ms Harune answered while smiling.

Haechan chuckled and poked your cheek.

" Did she eat anything?"

" Yes when doctor came, he asked me to bring food and waited with her till she finished eating her dinner"

Haechan laughed thinking how the doctor must have forced you to eat food.

" Ah I'm hungry Ms Harune can you set the dinner for me please?" He asked with a soft voice.

" Yes sir. I'll heat the food up till then you can fresh up" she said while bowing and walking out of the room.

Haechan sighed while getting up, he kissed your forehead while patting your head.

" Goodnight baby sis"

Doctor dumb dumb