introduction

Louis Tomlinson,21,goes to Monarch College and aspires to be a Worldwide known footballer. He's a smart and rich student. His parents owns a restaurant in Doncaster. He  has a girlfriend,eleanor which he loves and 2 other best friends,Liam and Lucas. He often hangs out with them during the weekends and goes to fancy parties.

Harry Styles,22,goes to Stonewall College,he aspires to be a singer/songwriter one day and travel around the world with his band mates and friends. He likes to sing and have fun with his friends and family. He works part-time in a bakery to own some money and save up for traveling to places he'd never been to and maybe perform in countries in the future. He loves his best mates,Niall and Zayn,he hangs out with them a lot, write songs and just have a good time with them every chance they get.

*Disclaimer: school names are just fictional. I don't know the education in the UK so I might be wrong in some parts. The age gap between harry and Louis is one year. I am aware that they are 2-3 years older than one another. Story contains violence,self harm and MATURE CONTENT. I will be putting trigger warnings on the chapters that has topics that are written above.*
Story line might change sometimes.

— WARNING —
STORY CONTAINS:
•VIOLENCE
•SELF HARM

This is my first story so please,comment throughout the chapter and give me your honest opinions and what I should improve. Thank you! Love you!
MATURE CONTENT