2: You Overhear Him Talk About You

Scott:

You were sitting with your other group of friends at your normal lunch table. (Other group of friends meaning not the pack.)

You see Scott and Stiles sit at the other end of the lunch table. You guess that they didn't see you when you overhear your name.

"I don't know what to do man," Scott begins. "(Y/N) is just so beautiful, and I get so nervous around her."

"Scott McCall, nervous?" Stiles scoffs. "Well that's a first."

Scott playfully pushes Stiles's shoulder. "I'm serious, what do I do? Should I ask (Y/N) out, or should I just wait a bit?"

Stiles stood up, "My first piece of advice, is to be careful where and when you talk about certain people." Stiles points to you, causing a blush to creep up on your face. Your cover has been blown, they know you've been eavesdropping.

Scott drops his fork once he sees you. He opens and closes his mouth a bunch of times, as if he were going to explain himself, but ends up running after Stiles.

Stiles:

It was time for Chemistry, your least favorite class. At least you had Scott and Stiles in that class, so maybe you guys could just talk for the period, if Mr. Harris didn't notice.

You took your normal seat behind Scott and Stiles quietly, not wanting to interrupt their conversation. You couldn't help but eavesdrop.

"Did you see (Y/N) today?" Stiles begins, probably not noticing you.

"Um, Stiles," Scott says once he notices you.

"Why does she have to be so god damn perfect?" Stiles continues, ignoring Scott while tracing the graffiti patterns on his lab table.

"Bro," Scott attempts to interrupt him again but to no avail.

"Look if your going to try to talk me out of liking her because she's out of my league, then save your breath because I already know," Stiles sighs.

"No, Stiles," Scott says and points to you. Your face was red as a tomato by now.

Stiles slowly turns his head towards you, and when he sees you, his eyes widen.

Derek:

You were walking through the woods when you hear two voices up ahead of you.

"So, what do you think about (Y/N)?" you hear Isaac ask. You hide behind a big tree.

After a long pause, you hear Derek snap, "What the hell are you talking about?"

Isaac chuckles, "Dude, we all know you like her." They were right in front of the tree now, and you were praying that they couldn't see you.

"Get back to work," Derek sighs in defeat. You smile to yourself as they walk away.