♕𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐆𝐨♛

Start from the beginning

"Yes!" Gil cheered as Uma held the 'wand' up which the crew cheered for.

Mal held Ben up trying to push him to the VK's and his brother but he wouldn't move much as he looked back at the crew.

Vanessa looked between both crews not knowing what to do but there wasn't much she could do she couldn't and wouldn't battle either them, they were both her family.

Nick looked towards Vanessa knowing the reasons for this happening knowing she was torn but what could he do at this point it was either they save his brother or he gets killed.

"We got it now!" Gil shouted as the pirate crew cheered once more.

"Ben, go!" Mal kept pushing him back as Uma sent them a last look before turning back to her crew.

"Go!" Mal ordered Ben as the crew gathered around aside from Vanessa as she had not moved from her spot.

"By the power of the sea, tear it down and set us free!" Uma tried to cast the spell as everyone of the pirates yelled out in happiness but that all ended as they realized they had been tricked.

"No!" Uma grunted in anger as she broke the wand as Vanessa shuts her eyes knowing what was about to go down.

"You don't get to win every time!" She yelled to Mal as the pirates glared and retaliated to the actions of the purple haired girl.

"Hurry! Go!" Mal pushed Ben back as Nick headed to his brother taking him by the arm while Jay grabbed the swords passing them to the VK's and Lonnie.

"Get 'em!" Uma ordered the crew just us Carlos threw a paint smoke bomb towards the crew holding them back.

The smoke bomb unfortunately almost hit Vanessa but luckily for her she noticed it before hand so she had a chance to drop to the floor escaping the bomb causing Carlos to sigh in relief happy it didn't hit one of his best friends.

Without thinking about it Vanessa snapped her fingers as music began around them while her new henchmen came to her helping her up. Carlos threw one more smoke bomb to the crew that was up on the sails as Vanessa ordered Pain and Panic to go to the VK's after they got her up.

In no time the battle between the two crews began the winds were harshly going through the battle.

Mal and Uma came one to one as Vanessa stepped away from them to avoid their battle.

Vanessa looked around noticing everyone fighting one another and as she looked to the side of the docks she realized that Harry and Jay were battling each other which came to no shock as the two always had a rivalry.

Looking over to the main port she saw Gil land right in front of the fraternal twin Kings ready to battle them.

She looked over to Lonnie seeing her having it all too well as Lonnie had fought five pirates on her own with no trouble.

Evie was doing well fighting the men as Carlos went over to the twin Beasts getting them away from Gil as he fought him on his own.

The Kings headed up to Evie helping her as she had more pirates coming to her.

Pain and Panic tried to help the VK's as much as they could but they were never really any good at fighting physically so it was certainly an interesting change for them.

Harry had Jay on the edge of the rail which Vanessa saw causing her to worry knowing down at that specific spot was a shark that always roamed there.

Jay took back the control which led Harry to get his sword stuck on the wooden rail.

Jay had punched Harry making him fall back to the ground as Jay had Harry's father's hook in his sword walking over to the edge of the rail.