Chapter 5- Taking a deep breathe

(Daniel's / Danny POV):

I lay in my bed, just thinking about my brother and how much I miss him. He has been gone for a good three weeks, and I don't even know if he is alive! I know, bad thoughts, but what am I supposed to think, he just magically gets food in his belly? I mean, it's not like he had any friends to turn to when my faggot ass father kicked him out. That's not just a burn, but a true hard cold fact.

My father was in fact bisexual.

A few weeks ago, before my awesome brother left (hehe), I was walking home from the local gas station, some smokes for my mother in my hands, and I spotted my father in some random guys car, basically sucking eachothers mouths off. If I didn't believe that was strange, just a few days later, my father kicked his son out of his own house for being gay.

Fucking hypocrite.

Not to mention he is abbusing my mother at night too. I knew I should do something, but I couldn't. My old friend Adrain said getting beatten up hirts like hell. (Adrain is from my other story, Cyber-Bully. LOL)

"Daniel, please come out of your room. You have been in there for like, five days." My mother whispered, using her small and dull voice. My mother fucking father caused that. My mother doesn't seem herself anymore, and it's all....it's all my fault. I'm the one that doesn't do anything. 

Well that's going to change right about now.

(James / J / Jammie POV):

I still layed on the floor, as I have been doing for the past two weeks. I can't believe he left. That's all I could think of. That's all I knew. My mother was banging on the door, yelling at me for making mud tracks in the white carpet. But to be honest, I didn't care. Not in the slighest. 

The banging on the door felt like someone tapping on glass. I could hear it, but it was muffled. Muffled to my ears because they were still ringing. I've been so depressed these past few weeks. 

Asa has been gone for about two weeks, and a few days now, and I have my doubts that he is alive. Aren't I the nicest person alive? No. I am the worst person ever. I should have made him stay. I should have made his sleep in my house, and not in the park. Him running away again, was my fault. It was all my fault, and I knew it.

My mother was actually really happy when she came home from church, which wasn't like her. She said it was because the creeper that was sleeping in our neighborhood park was gone. I was furious at her, because she was so close-minded. I mean, what would she do if she was kicked out becuase of.... well that's just it. I didn't get to ask him why he left, and I doubt that I ever will. He is gone.

My Asa is gone. Probably asleep or getting raped in some dark alley fifty miles out of town. 

And you know what, I care. I care so much, but I feel so helpless since I don't know where he is. I don't even know if he is alive!

Oh God, please help me.

Make my Asa come back.

Please God, I'm begging you!

I think he is so special, I'd hate for him to be...gone.

Please!

(Asa's POV):

All I saw was, Black.

I felt nothing, and that freaked me out.

I felt like I was in space, just floating around, looking at the huge balls of gas as they floated uselessly in space.

I felt useless, and a mistake.

I could see, but all I saw, were dancing sexy Blue Ninjas....

Then all of a sudden I saw fire, and everything went black!

____________________________________________________________________

IS HE DEAD!? OMG NOO! SORRY IF YOU THINK THIS SIS SHORT GUYS, I KNOW THIS IS A LET DOWN, BUT I'M NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE COMPUTER, DUE TO MY MEAN ROOMMIE ALEX, BUT WHATEVER! LOL. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LOVED IT. EVEN IF YOU HATED IT....STILL VOTE!

IF YOU WANT ASA TO LIVE, AND FOR ASA AND JAMES TO MEET AGAIN, AND FOR ASA'S AND DANIEL'S MOTHER TO STOP BEING ABBUSED BY THEIR DAD, THEN VOTE AND COMMENT! PLEASE!

ONLY VITES AND COMMENTS CAN SAVE THEIR LIVES.....LOL

PS... LOVE YOU!

PPS - THIS IS NOT EDITED, SO DON'T WACK ME WITH A PICKLE!

lol

PPPS - MY FAVORITE WORD OF THE DAY IS GODZILLA...LOL