Chapter 1

ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

---------------------------------------

2020.06.15

reupload

°☆°☆°☆°

"Yah, Nayeon-ah wake up before I locked you up in a room full of dolls!"

Nayeon bolted awake from her bed only to realize she was a tangled mess with her sisters. She quickly untangles her limbs from her cuddling sisters and sprints off but she hurt her toes instead.

"Ouch! ouch! ouch!"

Nayeon ran while groaning but when she gets down she could see her mother's smiling face while her father tried to hide his laughter behind newspapers and Yuta gave her the-fuck-looking-like-a-mess look.

She glared at her uncle Yuta who was giving the same look while scanning her up and down. And on the table, she could see her younger brother's sitting there innocently.

"Haha, noona, you look like a mess." Haechan the youngest pointed out while laughing so hard.

"Hey, don't say l-like that to noona." Mark the second youngest lectured Haechan while trying so hard not to burst out in laughter making him stammer in his words. But he failed miserably and join in laughing with his younger brother. Soon his father Taeyong joined in not caring to hide it anymore.

"Yah! Momo, Sana gets your ass down here now before I cut the jokbal–" yelled Jeongyeon again making Nayeon grin evilly when her mother yelled at Momo and Sana.

"And allowance for everyone!" Now it was Jeongyeon's turn to have an evil grin plastered on her face as Nayeon's grin falter when she heard that.

She heard her brother Donghyuck groaning out a loud series of "No!" while Mark exclaims a "What!?". While Aunt Dahyun just grinned with her father happy that they could save some money.

"Yes, noona! We should cut down their Wi-Fi, too!" added Yuta to simply add fuel to the burning fire.

All five teenagers glare at their uncle Yuta for giving out the dumb idea. Yuta smirked evilly at the scowling faces and glares of the siblings.

"Okay, okay, enough of it, now go get ready girls!" Taeyong said saving Yuta from the teenager's wrath.

The three girls were going to get ready in defeat when Yuta gave them all a scary grin mocking them in victory.

———

"My babies are all grown up now. Already going to high school!" Taeyong cried dramatically.

The three high school girls rolled their eyes at Taeyong being done with his over dramatic soul.

"Nayeon-ah how you used to be taller than Momo and Sana when you were younger now they are taller than you," Taeyong cried reminiscing.

"Appa I'm not short, they are just taller than me!" whined Nayeon crossing her hands.

"How Sana and Momo used to be chubby now they are so skinny," Taeyong cried dramatically ignoring Nayeon.