Stupid

Regina woke up and saw Emma speaking with Mary Margaret. "What do we do with her? I mean we can't just lock her up-"
       "We can. She deserves it. She took Henry and brought us all here. Not to mention every time she's hurt you. And you know how many people she has murdered Emma? Villages." Mary Margaret said.
       Regina winced and looked at the ceiling. They were going to lock her up, maybe even leave her here when they go back home.
       Emma sighed. "I know. I know what she did. For now I say we keep her in the dungeon. Then when we get home we'll figure out what to do with her." Emma said. "I'm done playing The nice guy."
       Mary Margaret nodded. "She has no good in her."
       Regina closed her eyes. Her chest felt tight. Regina let sleep consume her.

     The next thing she knew she was waking up in the basement. She sat up slowly. How long was she out?
       Henry looked at her through the bars. "Finally. It's been like three weeks since you been awake fully. You've been in and out." He said.
      Regina looked around. "Three weeks?" She held a hand to her stomach.
      "Mother superior said the baby's fine." Henry said. "Emma is speaking with Maleficent. They're going to try and save her daughter. Then we can go home." He said.
      Regina nodded. Clearly he knew nothing of Emma's plans. And if he did, he didn't care to show it.
       Henry stood up. "I'll go tell mom you're awake." He said and ran out of the dungeon.
       Regina pulled her legs up and wrapped her arms around her knees. She laid her chin on her arms and looked at the entrance.
       Soon enough Emma walked in. "Look who's up. The villain of the year."
       Regina pursed her lips and gazed at the floor.
        Emma walked up the bars. "I'll never forgive you. I could have helped but you went behind my back, and room Henry and kidnapped him from me." She snapped.
         Regina said nothing.
          "For now we'll keep you down here." Emma said sharply. "I really thought you could change."
         Regina looked at Emma. "What a stupid thought." She mumbled.
          Emma nodded and turned away. "Yes. Stupid indeed."