Waiting

Regina sucked in a sharp breath as she pulled her legs up to her chest.
       Henry looked at her and crossed his legs. "Why did you go back to your home when you knew she would be there? You didn't even ask for help." He said. He was clearly angry with her choices.
       Regina looked at the ground. "I don't have to explain myself to you." She said.
       "You live with us. It's only fair we know what your doing." Emma said as she entered the room.
        Regina looked at Emma. "I didn't ask to live here. I just simply agreed." Regina snapped. Her head was killing her and she could care less how angry she made them. She had done what was needed.
         Emma narrowed her eyes. "You live here. In my house and I want to know what is going on. Am I clear?"
         Regina shot Emma a dark look. "You do not want to push me right now Swan."
        Emma knelt down and sat on the floor. "Or else what? You'll try to fight me? The key word is try. Regina you wouldn't win. You are far too injured and I know what your moves are going to be. So please," Emma said and looked at Regina. Her eyes testing her. "Tell me what you'll do."
          Mary Margaret entered the room holding a first aid kit. "Emma cool it." She snapped and walked over to Regina. "Sorry." She said and sat down.
         Mary Margaret started to work on Reginas injuries. Regina kept her gaze on the floor. Pain stung through her arm suddenly and Regina pulled her arm away quickly. "Jesus." She murmured. She glanced at her arm.
          "You said no hospitals. You needed stitches." Mary Margaret said. "Now let me finish."
          Regina sighed and set her arm back into position. She closed her eyes and laid her head on her knees. "What are we doing with her now?"
          Emma raised her eyebrow. "Charges are being pressed against her and she will be tried and out in prison." She said. "Also she gave me a message. She said 'He's back too.'"
          Regina raised her head. "She means Daniels father. He won't do anything. He'll only show anger towards me. He's all bark and no bite. And he has every right to be upset." Regina said. She sucked in another breath and looked at Mary Margaret. "Are you quite finished yet?"
        Mary Margaret nodded and set Regina's arm down. "There you go your majesty." She said and grabbed her first aid kit. She stood up and walked out of the room.
          Emma leaned on her arm amused. "You're quite pissy aren't you?"
         Regina narrowed her eyes at Emma. "My apologies." She said. She forced herself to her feet. She stumbled and held a hand to her forehead. She instantly felt Emma's arms hold her up.  
            "I'm sorry. I'm being rude." Emma said. "Does your head hurt?"
            Regina leaned into Emma and nodded. "Very much." She murmured.
          Emma nodded. "Do you want to go upstairs and lie down?"
          Regina shook her head. "I want to speak to Daniels father." She said in a low tone.
           "Can that wait?" Emma asked. She pressed her lips to Reginas temple.
            Regina nodded. "It can wait." She said softly.
            "Good. Lets get you upstairs." Emma said and led Regina up the stairs. She guided her to her room and helped her into the bed. "I'll let you rest for a little while. Then we'll see what we can do about Daniel."
         Regina didn't reply as she was already asleep.
         Emma smiled and pulled the covers on top of her. She kissed Reginas forehead. "I love you regina." She said softly and sat by the the bed. She pulled out her book and sat waiting for Regina to wake up.