Chapter 25: The Offer

Start from the beginning

"Well yes. Though, I only know about a thing or two."

"What about that impenetrable boy- Jungkook? You seem rather smitten don't you think?" As the straightforward question left the blonde-haired man's chapped lips, you furrow your eyebrows in confusion and a slight weight was being put on your heart. Seeing the discomfort clearly drawn upon your face, Lizzy nudges her elbows harshly to Yoongi's ribs.

"Watch your mouth if you still want to control the TV tonight, brother." Lizzy hissed, her eyes showing the unwavering threat. Yoongi rolled his lazy panda-like eyes before mumbling "sorry. I got a bit of a sharp tongue."

"Ah, I can clearly see that." You retorted back, feeling a bit too bold that you have to answer him with a snarky tone. Hearing your comeback, Yoongi widened his eyes just a tiny bit and oddly, looking rather bitterly amused than hurt.

As the stillness and silence replace the whole atmosphere, all of the sudden—a buzzing sound, repulsively following the beat of its tune manages to croak out of Yoongi's pocket pants. The material seems to vibrate with the beat more and more, not appearing as if it's stopping anytime by now. Cursing out of his breath, Yoongi pulled his cellular out of his pocket. Eyes catching onto the said caller.

"Ah, shit. Lizzy, mom's calling." The curly-haired woman beside him immediately went rigid, hands clutching to his brother's arms desperately. "Don't tell me we're going home." She pleads. You—who was observing both of them felt rather amused.

"Well No, unless you don't pick it up."

"Fuck you." Lizzy cursed out loud, almost immediately reaching for the phone on her brother's palm. As she was about to walk away, she tilts her head to the side, sending a side smirk before mouthing the next words. "I'll be back." Not forgetting to drag her brother along with her.

Observing quietly at the siblings between the brown curly-haired woman and the blonde-haired man, your earthy curious eyes manage to acknowledge a familiar imposing figure walking towards your way—opposites of Yoongi and Lizzy.

It was none other than, Jeon Jungkook. Both of his hands were occupied with drinks—you reminisce at his promise of them.

Now, it must have—no, it should have been quiet normal to see Jungkook who is a werewolf passing by two other werewolves. They were the same creatures, big deal. Same thing as if you, a human passing by another friend of yours who is also a human being, is it not?

However, This one—not so much. The next thing that happened right before your eyes was truly out of your expectations. You noticed how Yoongi, the blonde-haired man purposefully nudge his right shoulder right at Jungkook's left as both of them were passing by each other calmly. The gesture was awfully transparent for the public eye.

Confused, you saw how Jungkook stopped by his tracks all so suddenly. Cracking his neck to the side, his jaw was set and tight as he turns his body around swiftly towards Yoongi. Almost inhumanely fast that you couldn't capture it fully. Noticing at how his muscles were tensed and teeth-gritting coldly.

A very unamused smile on his face.

Looking confidently at him, Jungkook had mumbled off something that made a rather complacent smirk grows at Yoongi's pale face. Unfortunately, your ears weren't skillful  enough to catch onto his cunning words.