Naruto sensed it too he looked over the statue before stopping at the bag. A faint chakra was emanating from it, before he could tell yugito she already dispelled it. It was a genjutsu, the sack of rice turned into a kunai. It was breathtaking yet seemed eerie, it possessed a certain air around it. This blade has taken the lives of many, the blade has been soaked in it's victims blood.

They could feel it, this kunai embodies death.

Naruto didn't even realized he was shaking untill Yugito reluctantly pat him on the back. She only snapped out of it a second ago as she too was shaking.

Deep breath in

Deep breath out

Ok he was calm now,

'I can do this'

'Yu-chan i think we need to cut ourselves with this kunai'. She gave him a pointed look: Naruto groaned, 'ugh why can't people just trust him'.

'That crazy old hag said in order to open op the gates of blah blah blah we need to make the water run red'.

Yugito nodded slowly: 'and the only way we can do that is by letting our blood into the fountain. And i think were supposed to use...th..at'.

Another set of chills went down their spines. Yugito growled at the feeling, she was a proud accomplished kumo-nin to be scared of a piece of nicely decorated metal is absurd.

She took it and sliced a horizontal cut on her palm. She passed Naruto the kunai and he did the same.

Their blood dripped into the water making it go light red.

'Eh?'

Beneath them the earth parted and a pit formed.

'Aaaaaaahhhh!!!'

Their combined screams could be heard troughout the village as they fell. 'WHAT DID I DO KAMI?! WHAT THE HELL DID I DO!?' Naruto screamed in his head.

Collecting herself yugito send chakra to her feet and stood on the walls, quickly catching Naruto too, he's face looked pale and he looked like he was about to faint.

Scanning the area she saw a passageway to the other side and flinged Naruto to it. He landed ungracefully as yugito frontflipt on to the platform.

'Ow ow ow!' He cried, Yugito rolled her eyes at his childishness but a very faint smile was on her face: 'enough with the hysterics, let's go'.

Naruto jumped up and followed, it was yet again ANOTHER dark hallway. 'Since we don't know where bee-

'GET OF ME YO YA FOOL YA FOOL'.

'Bee!?' Yugito ran off, 'hey,wait up!'.

They ran down the hall, the vile scent of blood tickling there noses.

Clouds of smoke appeared revealing men and woman. They all had fox masks cocering their faces. the fox masks had some type of markings on them.

they were about 15, Yugito assesed. she gave off a tiny grin with sharp eyes, Naruto grinned wildly beside her.

let's just say they got one hell of an ass beating.

without even breaking a sweat the pair now sat upon in an airduct looking down. Killer bee was in the middle of some type of satanic ritual, an abundance of men stood around him with a flame in their hands, citcling a circle made out of blood.

A person who they could o my suspect as the clan head held a book and was babbling nonsense that they did'nt bother to understand.

When the blood started to light up, Naruto wasted no time in kicking the vent door down and punching one of the fireholders.