Part Twenty-Three: Oh, What A Night

Start from the beginning

"Hey.." Husk's long white claw-like fingers hooked Angel' soft lined jaw and tilted it carefully so he was turned to look at him. "You don't have anything to feel bad about. Your a lot tougher than you look.." The odd sclera eyed spider blinked in some confusion.

"Ya really think so?" He asked unsurely, gazing across with huge eyes that the cat demon perched on his bed next to him stroking his cheek.

"Are you shitting me? You really don't see it. Alright, I've never been good at this kind of thing but..." Husk paused to close his eyes and take a deep breath, looking like it almost pained him to formulate the words that came next. "I-I drink less when I'm around you.. You make me feel things I thought had died in me a long time ago.."

"What?" Angel suddenly pulled himself out of the cat demon's grip with wide-eyed gaze.

"You heard me.." Husk replied in a low weary tone, his yellow eyes on black sclera rolled looking unwilling to repeat himself. Like he almost regretted digging into these emotions that he tried so hard to keep locked away by numbing them with alcohol.

"Yeh.. I just can't believe you said it.." Angel uttered breathlessly still looked blown away but at the same time he felt his heart flutter warmly. His eyes narrowed as his expression turned tender and he smiled. "So ya do care about me then.." His words made the tall demon cat smirk at the younger-looking spider demon who had pushed himself up against him.

"You really think I woulda let you suck me off behind the bar if I didn't?" Husk retorted and Angel chuckled lightly in response.

"Hehe, that was kinda a rush. I've never done anythin' like that. Y'know, cause I was always more discreet with clients so that kinda public indecency was definitely a massive red line. I wouldn't want it to get out that I've been doin' randos on the street—" One of those massive grey-furred paw-like hand clamped around the spider demon's mouth. His long claw-like fingers curling around cutting off this excited rambling.

"Shut the fuck up." Husk stated in a soft, warm whisper of a voice as he moved his hand and pushed Angel back into the bed, climbing up over him. The lithe spider leaned upwards just enough to kiss his lover's lips, both of them ignoring the slight squeak of indignation that came from Fat Nuggets who had lost the furry foot of Husk's he'd been using as a headrest. The tiny pig made a brief snuffling noise as he tried to figure out where it had gone, being too small to actually see onto the bed itself. Without having any luck he trotted back over to his own bed that was just a box lined with a soft fluffy blanket and slumped himself down with a huffy sigh..

...............

The sound of whirring metal zips broke through the darkness of the room and Angel let out a quiet sigh as he felt Husk's fingers brush his thighs as he pulled off those long boots, discarding them onto the floor. Angel then felt those claw-like fingers return and grip him as a wet kiss pressed into one thigh near the knee, his lover's lips then leaving a trail of searing wet kisses that moved upwards.

This had been the compromise. If the spider's boots came off then the lights were out but this was hardly a bad thing. In fact Angel let out a strangled gasp as he felt every kiss of those lips and every caress of those long claw-like white fingers as if their touch had been heightened without sight. The spider demon continued to moan and sigh through the slow but thorough kisses that travelled from one leg to the other then up his stomach and over his chest.

The attention stopped at his neck and Angel found himself panting in the soft rest-bite. His bottom set of hands lay at his sides and his top ones either side of his head, apart from softly caressing the fur of his lover's upper back and sides of his face before he pulled back.

Just when he was beginning to get control of his breathing he felt Husk's lips cover his in a deeply passionate kiss. Then like some kind of trap all four of his arms wrapped around the cat demon's shoulders and waist, forcing him to straddle the pale pink furred spider as he clutched him close.

"I love you.." Angel's voice uttered when they broke lips still barely able to see each other due to the darkness surrounding them. The lithe spider had not been expecting any kind of response as his fingers caressed and rubbed along the chest and torso of his lover. He then pushed his lips back in and kissed Husk once more and started grinding himself against him. Angel had long accepted that his boyfriend had deep routed emotional issues that made it incredibly difficult for him to express what he was truly feeling. He was just content to know that the cat demon genuinely cared about him and this was more than just meaningless sex they were sharing. However when the kiss was broken by Husk this time he heard him swallow thickly.

"Ti amo.." The impact of these words was instantaneous as Angel had stopped grinding sensually against his lover. Though they couldn't be seem clearly his odd eyes were wide in shock. Not just because the spider fully understood perfectly what had been said but because he had never expected it to be said in his mother's native tongue.

"Husk... Y-ya speak Italia?" The slight quiver in Angel's voice was obvious now as a couple of tears formed in his eyes, the emotional impact these few words was huge. He had no idea that the demon cat could speak in any foreign language, never mind his home language.

"I speak many languages, that's just one of them.." The grey and white furred cat demon uttered softly, cradling the lithe spider right up against him.

"Do ya mean it? Ya ain't playin' me, right?" The pale pink spider uttered in a soft awed tone, still hardly daring to believe what was said.

"No, I mean it—" Husk didn't get a chance to finish the sentence as Angel yanked him into a brutal kiss and ground harder against his boyfriend. When he finally pulled back he was panting heavily.

"Fuck foreplay and do me.. I wanna be hoarse and sore by the time ya done with me.."