Chapter 8 : Sasaeng [Part 2]

"What's going on here?" Jinyoung finish his thing and Danny quickly hide the phone on her pocket. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm your big fan. I see you walking around and wanna get your signature. Here's pen and paper. Please sign for me." That girl look at Danny.

"I'm sorry to disturb your time, I'm just here to get your signature but this guy didn't allowed it and ask me to go away. I'm not doing anything. He said I'm just a lowly class fan not even worth your signature. I'm sorry oppa~" Shabas mera beta shabas. Clap clap. The winner of actress of the year goes to.....what's your name again? She's now playing as a victim.

"You!" Danny wanna say something but Jinyoung cut her. "We will deal this matter later. Go get Jackson!" With angry voice. "What's your name?" Ask Jinyoung with smile. "Oh, It's Mina. I'm so happy to meet you here. Thank you." She sounds happy. Before she go, Danny whisper to her. "Text me tonight if you wanna get your phone back. You're not gonna waste your Iphone XR right? Don't forget that." The girl just being silent and scared at the same time. Danny just left with grunge face. She didn't expecting this to happen.

—Room 343–

"Danny-ah." No answer. Keep calling her. "Danny-ah." Still not responding. "Seojun-ah!" Danny turn her face to Jackson. "Mwo?" Ask Danny.

"I'll calling you Seojun from now okay. Only with that name you will respond to me." Jackson said. "Andwae. Please just call me Danny." Danny feels sad out of the blue.

Suddenly, "Knock! Knock!" Sounds like the door will collapse because of that. Jackson willing to open the door. After the door open, Jinyoung came with angry.

"You better explain me what happen earlier at the mall?!" Jinyoung was benting over Danny. "Why you said such the brilliant words to that girl. Who are you to say like that. You're just a PA, not an idol. So, you have no rights to say such things like that. Did you get that?" Jinyoung was so angry. Danny keep silent. "Really disappoint me. You really broke my water face to that girl, you know that?" Jinyoung last word.

Jackson was not there anymore. A few minutes later he came with Jb. "Yah! Mwohanya?? Why you guys arguing. What happen Jackson?" Jackson replied with lifting his shoulder of the sign doesn't understand. "Jinyoung-ah?" Jb ask Jinyoung. With angry note he said, "This guy............." Jinyoung explaining to Jb the whole story.

And after that Jb look at Danny and ask, "Jinjja ro? Please say something. I wanna hear from your own mouth. Just don't be silent all the time. Marhaebwa." Asked Jb. "I'm not actually said what that girl say to you that time....." Jinyoung interupting, "You still denied it!!" Jb calm Jinyoung. "Calm down, Jinyoung-ah. Let's hear him first."

"Okay, now say it!!!!" Said Jinyoung with angry voice. "I respect you as my member and my dorm mate. Don't over board." Said Danny calmly. "Now you wanna turn around?" Jinyoung still not give up with his stand.

Bambam and Yugyeom was passing by the room but suddenly stop and Jackson put his finger to his mouth ask them to be silent. "You don't know what actually happen. So, don't simply said like I'm a bad person." Danny starting to uphold the truth. Everyone silent and listen to her explanation. "For the sake of your pride and hers, I wanna just let this metter go. But I didn't expected your attitude towards me. You blame me without knowing the truth." Danny's explanation make everyone focus on her except Jinyoung.

"What do you mean by pride? That girl just wanna get my signature. That's all but you humiliated her. That's not appropriate." Jinyoung said. "You know why she doesn't take selca with you?" Asked Danny. "Then why?" Jinyoung wonder know.

"Because her phone is here." Danny take out the phone from her pocket and show it to him. The evidence is in Danny's hand. "Did you know what's inside this phone?" Danny stop and continue, "You." Danny pointed to Jinyoung. She stood up and go near to Jinyoung. "Your half naked pictures." Jinyoung shocked. "What?!" Jinyoung stand up with shocked face. "Are you happy now?? I don't want anyone knows bout this because I care bout you. This is all bout your pride and plus I don't want that girl to be humiliated. If I report this, she will get punish and at worst she could be sued. Which one you prefer?" Danny's continue.

Everybody in the room nodded and finally Jb speak. "Okay, now let's settle this thing. First, we need to return this phone to his master. Danny, before you hand it over, ask her to delete all that pictures. And warn her if she spread this picture, she will get sued. Take her id too, araseo?" Danny's nodded.

"I'll come along." Said Jinyoung. "No, please don't. Not proper if u come along. Jackson will go with me." Jackson like wake up from sleep. "Huh? Okay."

Now everybody wanna go back to their room. While Jinyoung, "I'm sorry Danny. I didn't know it earlier. I'm sorry for accusing you to be blame." Jinyoung apalogized. "It's okay Jinyoung-ah. I'm understand. It's not your fault. You actually wanna stand for her. Your fan. But just you're easily to believe the things that you actually not sure about it. I'm sad but at the same time I'm happy i can doing this for you. We're fine now right?" Said Danny with teary face.

"Hey, hey why you crying? Stop it okay." Jinyoung tap Danny's head. "Thank you for doing this for me. I'll remember it, promise!" Showing his pinky swear.

All settled now. That night the girl texting her and apologizing and begging for not reported this issue. She promise she will deleted all the picture in front of Danny.

Tomorrow Danny and Jackson meet the girl at the park near the hotel. Danny said, " You suppose to not doing this. If you love your idol you should be supporting them, not humiliating them. Now please delete all that picture. Do it now so I'll not bring this metter to serious problem." The girl nodded and Danny passing back her phone.

That girl deleted all the pictures. Danny and Jackson witness it. After double check and the pictures are totally deleted, they going on their own path.

In the evening, all the fan meeting team fly back to Korea.

Welcome back Korea!!!! I'm coming!!!

—to be continued—

Hello guys. Part 2 keut. All characters and attitude are not real. Malaysian has real fan of Got7. Jinyoung also a nice person. It's all bout character they bring.. tq for reading

Hateu.. hateu.. ❤️❤️