Adrigami

Marinette's POV:
Ari has told us that we were going to be reacting to Adriano. I seriously don't know what that is. The only ships that I know are DJWIFI and Nalya and adrienette, but that one is because of Alya and the rest of the class.

Ari: If I'm going to be honest, this is one of my least favorite ships.

Marinette: Why??

Ari: because. I feel like it's just wrong. And no one should dare to say that they like this ship because no one messes with Adrienette.

Alya: YASSSSSS. I agree.

Ari: Yup. Alya you are my friend now.

Alya: Alright.

Ari: But, just so you know, you can ship anyone together, but don't say you ship THIS in front of my face, or it will crush me.

Class: Okay, we get it.

Ari: So the people in this ship are Adrien and Kagami.

Adrien: Oh .....

Alya: I see why it's a bad ship for you.

Ari: I couldn't find a lot of pictures. Not everyone in Paris ship you both.

Marinette : What does that mean?!

Ari: Ask questions later. First photo.

Marinette: wow

Marinette: wow.

I am clearly hurt that someone is actually shipping this.

Ari's POV:
Poor Marinette knowing her she is just keeping in her feelings so that no one would worry about her, and so that the people she loves are happy. She has such a good heart. It's so sad. Anyway.

Ari: Next photo.

Ari: This is a fan art that some people did for you guys, because they thought that you guys would end up together

Alya: Wait, they don't end up together.

Ari: Whoops, anyway no they don't end up with anyone.

Adrien: Then who do I marry??

Ari: boi didn't I say questions later!! Man no one listens to me. Anyway next.