Gathalie/Hawkyura

Marinette's POV:
It was a very odd day yesterday. We had a lot of questions for the future adults. But mostly for their kids. I couldn't believe they said that they had to leave because future me was having a child early. Well, now I know.  I wonder what ship we are going to be reacting to next. I woke up super early, no one except for Adrien was awake. I said good morning quickly because I didn't want to be awkward. But I ended up tripping on Alix's bed. I swear that girl is a crazy sleeper. Adrien asked me if I was okay, and I just gave him a thumbs up. A THUMBS UP!!! What is wrong with me? I then went to get ready. The normal routine. Today, I was wearing a black crop top, and a red skirt. Then I was wearing some black high heeled boots. And my makeup was natural with red lipstick. I was wearing a black choker. And my hair was curled.  When I came out of the bathroom, almost everyone was awake. Either I take a long ass time. Or everyone wakes up around the same time. Maybe they have an alarm. Who knows? When everyone was ready. I pressed the button in the back and turned all of the beds back into couches. We then ate some breakfast. It was some toast, eggs, beans and sour cream with bacon and orange juice.

Adrien's POV:
I was the first to wake up. After some time, I noticed marinette woke up. She told me a quick good morning. And I said good morning back. She then tripped and fell on Alix's bed. That girl is one crazy sleeper. And so is Kim. I guess they were made for each other. I asked Marinette if she was okay, and she just gave me a thumbs up. Sometimes I feel like she hates me. (Adrien why?? You piss me off sometimes!). Then the daily alarm came on. I covered my ears. It was super loud. Everyone heard it and jumped out of bed. I was already done with getting ready. I was just waiting for everyone. Then Marinette came e out of the bathroom. She looked hot. Wait! No! Adrien you like ladybug!! I don't know what came over me. We then ate some breakfast after everyone was done. Then Ari came bursting out of no where. She scares me a lot.

Marinette's POV:
Ari came bursting out of no where. She is super cool and talented. I wish I could sneak up on my enemies like that. Then she told us to sit down. So, we all sat down. I'm actually pretty excited. Reacting to these ships have been fun in a way. I'm kind of happy that I got to see this. I usually just hear like the top two ships that Alya talks about and that is Adrienette and LadyNoir.

Ari: Alright. Everyone. I need you to put all of your phones in this bin. Please?

Class: For what?

Ari: The special guest that is coming from the future is very dangerous.

Alya: But, my whole life is on my phone?!

Ari: Well, too bad!! Now all phones in the bin! Now!

Class: Alright! Alright!

Then Ari went back to her normal self. I could tell that she was super stressed. Whoever this person was. They should be super super dangerous. And horrible. I wonder who it is?!

Ari: Alright, so the first ship is . . . . Hawkyura. Or in other words . . . . . Hawkmoth and Mayura.

Class: What!! Why?!

Alix: *whisper* Mari can you ask her if she could give us some popcorn?

Marinette: Why don't you just ask her?

Alix: because you look close to her.

Marinette: Fine. Ari can we get some popcorn.

Ari: Sure.

Marinette: Thanks.

Then she snapped her fingers and then there was popcorn on our laps. I ate it and it tasted so good.

Ari: Alright first picture.