Fashion Show

Marinette's POV:

I woke up to the sound of Alya and Alix talking they were awake, and still not in there clothes. They were talking about something that made Alix blush. I bet they were talking about Kim. Everyone knows that Alix and Kim like each other, even though they don't know it. They can be so oblivious. (A/N: Like Adrien, that innocent cinammon roll). I then went up to them, they noticed me and stopped taling for a moment.

Marinette: Hey, guys, so what are you talking about.

Alya: I was telling Alix, about how everyone thinks that she would totally look good with Kim.

Alix: No I don't!!

Marinette: Oh My God. You guys totally do.

Alix: No, we don't.

Alya: Uhuh, your blush says otherwise.

Marinette: So, how come you guys aren't dressed yet.

Alya: Oh, we found a note, that's actually adressed to you, and it says not to get dressed yet, we're also lazy.

Marinette: Me?

Alya: Yup, it's from Ari.

Marinette: Oh. 

I opened the letter, it had a key. I then read the letter out loud.

Marinette: Okay, it says, "Dear Mari, your probably reading this out loud, so what this letter is for is to tell you everyone not to change yet. Why? because when I said that there was going to be a special event before we start the next ship, it meant that we were going to do a fashion show. I will be coming out to introduce everyone, as you can see there is a key. The key is for the room where the fashion show is going to be held. There is a door on the side of the theatre. It is ocked, the key in the envelope will open it. Don't let anyone put there clothes on. After breakfast, I will show up, and explain the rules. I will also be the host of the fashion show, so wake everyone up right now.Tell them to not get ready, and that if they do, they wont be in the fashion show, make sure that you all eat breakfast, and give the key to Alya for now, since, everyone knows that you can be a very forgetful person."

When I said that last sentence Alya, and Alix started laughing, I just rolled my eyes, shrugged and ignored them, I gave the key to Alya though. Then I asked Alya, and Alix to help me wake everyone up. I saw Alya waking up...

Lila, Mylene, Chloe, and Nino

Alix woke up...

Juleka, Sabrina, Nathaniel, and Kim

Then, I woke up ...

Rose, Ivan, Max, Kagami, Luka, Chloe, and Adrien

I then told everyone not to get ready because we were going to have a fashion show. Then Lila being the brat that she is said...

Lila: And why would I listen to you Marinette.

Alya was about to talk back at her, but I jumped in and said...

Marinette: You are going to listen to me because if you don't you wont be in it, and no one wants to tolerate you and your ugly attitude, so you either listen to me, and are still in the fashion show, or you don't listen to me and you aren't in it, so its your choice.

Chloe: Whatever.

Alya: Dang gurl, Good job!!!

Marinette: ummmmm, Thanks?

Then we ate our breakfast. When we all finished, we all waited for Ari, and then the song bad at love by Halsey came on, we were all confused.