The start of it all

A/N: hey guys I am so sorry that I have not been posting lately. I have just been spending time with my family. Since you know life happened. I am sorry that I have not posted in like two days. Hope you enjoy.

No one's POV:
The next day was here. No one except for Ari and Marinette were up yet, and breakfast wouldn't be ready until everyone was awake. So, Marinette decided that she would get ready for the day. Ari had told her that she had to tiptoe to the bathroom because everyone was asleep, and to take my phone if she was going to explore the place. Marinette had remembered the rules, so she knew that she had to be in the room by nine. Marinette went to the bathroom. When she checked the time it was seven in the morning. Pretty early for Marinette to wake up that early given that she was always late to class. But with all of the excitement going through, she probably couldn't sleep. Although, Marinette was more nervous than excited, but she kept it quiet, and tried not to freak out. Marinette found the hanger with her name. On it there was a red towel, with ber name in dark red. She took a nice long shower, and when she was sone she headed to the sink. She looked for her toothbrush, and it was also red, but her name was engraved in black. She then took the odd gold colored toothpaste, and brushed her teeth. Surprisingly, the toothpaste had left her teeth extra white. It looked like she didn't eat anything but white food. Marinette was amazed. She looked at the clock in the bathroom, and realized that it was seven-thirty. There would most likely be at least two or three people from her class awake. So she tried hurrying up. They would probably want to get ready too.  She found the locker with her name on it, and when she opened it there was a space for her wet towel. She hanged her towel there, and she found three photos one of her outfit, one of her hair, and another one for her makeup. She didn't really understand the meaning for the makeup, but went on with it. She remembered in the note it said something about a machine in the back, that got your clothes. When she found the machine she showed it the three pictures. The light turned green, and she went in. She didn't know what happened. But the machine said that she could go out. When she went out. There was a sign on the door telling her/ all to take a picture in front of the mirror. Marinette did as she was told, and didn't realize what she was wearing after she checked the photo. She looked at herself in the mirror and didn't even recognize herself.

(Except the makeup, nails, hair, bow, and phone case)

She was astonished, but let it go

She was astonished, but let it go. She had never known she could looks so different, and less childish, but she liked it. When she got out of the bathroom, all of the girls, and boys were already awake. When they saw Marinette they were speechless. Marinette smiled, and waved, and said good morning to everyone. She then grabbed her phone, and told everyone that she was going to explore the area. It was seven forty-six. But when she saw Adrien she smiled, waved, blushed and then walked away. Ari told Adrien to go with Marinette. When he asked why. She said that it was because they had to stay with their partner. Adrien did as he was told and followed Marinette. The were both exploring it looked Marinette and Adrien were on a date. Adrien was wearing his signature colors black and green.

Adrien looked good

Adrien looked good. And Marinette kept on getting even more flustered than she ever would be. It was a lot harder for her. Then they realized that it was almost nine. They ran all the way to the theatre and they got there in five minutes. Being a superhero really payed off. Both Adrien and Marinette sat in their seats they had already eaten breakfast. And Surprisingly their teeth were still white. When everyone was sitting in their chairs. Ari started talking.

Ari: Hello guys. I am glad that you guys are all here. You all lool super nice. Mostly Marinette. But no hard feelings. You all look nice. Except for Lila. I actually didn't give you any clothes by accident. But you look better with a robe on. Anyway . . .

Ari then clapped, and the lights shut off. The screen was big, and on it said welcome. Then Ari said:

Ari: Okay guys. I now show you our first, and least favorite ship. Lila AND Lila. yeah sorry Lila. You don't end up with anyone, but you did adopt a child. Now on with the ship.