𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

Start from the beginning

"Then why did you do that?" -Her voice was so low now that I almost couldn't hear her.

I had no answer to that question. -"Because I'm an arsehole." -I started feeling a bit nervous and anxious so I grabbed one of her organic cigarettes that were on the table and lighted it up.

"I agree." -She said softly and sat in front of me, placing an ashtray on the table. She was just like two meters away from me but I felt her so far away.

"I... I don't know what happened. I don't even remember anything from that night." -I honestly said. All I could remember was y/n leaving when she saw us because the alcohol faded away just when I noticed her tears. It made me crumble completely. I was feeling sick of imagining the way she felt.

I saw her staring at me, frowning slightly. -"You're so pale, Alex. I'm... going to make you a coffee or something." -She stood up and when I was about to speak, she talked again. -"You need it." -Then I just nodded and saw her go to her kitchen.

I don't know if I did the correct thing coming to her house at around 4 am, drunk and telling her all these things... I mean who the hell do I think I am? but, even so, you know what they say: "nights were mainly made for saying all the things that you can't say tomorrow day." And with y/n I didn't feel as confident as I used to. I didn't have the guts to tell her everything I felt when I was sober.  I was a fool for her.

She soon came back with a coffee cup. -"Thank you." -I said when she handed it to me. I felt the warmth of it and I instantly closed me eyes in comfort. 

"You're welcome." -She shortly replied and silence filled the place. It seemed like we didn't really know what to say. -"Alex, what do you feel?"

"What do you mean?" -I took a sip of coffee.

"About us. What do you really feel." -She was serious again. -"You just can't go telling me these things and then do quite the opposite."

"I know y/n and I'm so fooking sorry." -I groaned putting the cup of coffee on the little table in front of me. -"It happened only once and it was a mistake. Maybe the biggest mistake I've ever made. I already told you this, I don't know what happened, I can't remember a single thing from that night, and I feel like shite for making you feel that way."

"It hurt like hell, you know that?" -I looked at her and she had watery eyes. I didn't know if she would want me to hug her, so just I opened me arms and let her decide. She looked at me and I felt relief when she got up to sit next to me. I wrapped me arms around her and she did the same, with her head on me chest. I bet she could feel my heart beating faster than ever.

"I know..." -My voice cracked. I truly felt bad for making her feel like this. I wanted to fix me mistakes, change those tears for smiles. Make her feel the way she deserves, but I needed her to give me that chance. I started caressing her hair. -"I promise you that won't ever happen again, y/n. You have to trust me now."

"It's hard to trust now, Alex." -She was still hugging me, grabbing me shirt tightly. I felt my heart going like crazy. For the very first time in me life I was afraid of being rejected, even though I knew I deserved it for being a dickhead. -"I actually thought this feeling flowed both ways."

"It does." -I said firmly. -"And I'll do anything to prove I love you and I care about you." -I leaned my chin on top of her head. -"I want you to know that I'm too busy bein' yours to fall for somebody new."

She looked up at me and I felt the urge of placing my lips on hers. I can't help but be constantly on the cusp of trying to kiss her, but I don't really know if she feels the same as I do now. -"How do I know that you're not lying?"

"Because I'm always crawling back to you."- I looked at her lips and then at her eyes. -"Y/n I'm not asking you to forget about this now, but I need you to believe me. I can assure you it wasn't  me who kissed her in the first place."

She stared at me for what felt like years. -"You can sleep here tonight if you want." -I half-smiled. -"I mean... it's late and cold outside, and you must still be around 70% alcohol. I want you to be ok."

"I will only if you really want  me to."

"I was sort of hoping that you'd stay." -She had color in her cheeks now. I kissed one of them and she smiled for the first time this night. That smile that I fell in love with. I needed her by my side, I wanted to make things alright from now on. I hoped her heart was still open for me... because I wanted her.

____________________________________________

I wrote this last night at 4 am so it felt so real omg. 

Thank you again for reading my stories, can't believe this book has more than 4K reads.

I'm so thankful aw!

🖤