Chapter 5 - Invitation

•°•°•°Seulgi's POV

I was looking for a sign, if I was going to go back to Seoul and get closure for me and Irene. I know I left her as a friends, but there was something inside of me that bugged me so much.

I didn't know what it was.

I didn't know what I was feeling, because I just felt this again after a couple of years.

I lived six years here in America without ever contacting anyone in Seoul apart from my parents. They asked a lot of things to me at first, like why was I avoiding Irene, or why did I tell them to not let any of my numbers get to Irene or any of my friends.

They were curious, but they never pried into it. My parents gave me privacy, and I couldn't appreciate them more. Maybe, part of what I was feeling now was because I never told my parents anything.

Maybe this was a sign that I should tell them I how I felt for Irene and that they're only child and daughter was gay. Would they accept it though?

I wasn't sure.

At this point, I was debating on whether I should go back to Seoul. I crossed my mind whenever I wasn't thinking of anything else.

I was just in my seat, when Jet suddenly comes in the faculty and looks for me. Jackson immediately points at me and I smile at the boy as he does the same.

"Ms. Kang, I just thought of a book 2 for Lifetime" He said.

"That's good then, what's the catch?" I asked as I leaned on my arm, setting aside any papers that I was going to mark. Next week was going to be the start of summer and I couldn't be happier.

"The book two will be a reincarnation of the two main characters of book one, and maybe, just maybe, if I don't decide to hurt the readers" He chuckled "It'll finally be a happy ending"

I look at him as he stands up with a sparkle in his eyes.

"I see you're very excited for this"

"Yes! Imagine the story Ms. Kang! Finally in another lifetime, they would meet again. A similar situation to book one, but this time there was no secrets, and no secrets meant no regrets" His words pierced through my heart as it hit me directly.

Why was this making me feel uncomfortable?

"That's really good Jet, when are you planning to start on writing the book?" I ask him

"This coming summer, I already thought of a lot of plots for the chapters and I think I could finish it in a month" I nod my head as I pat his shoulder.

"I'll support you with anything. I'm glad that you really grew to love writing as the years go by. Most people that I met who wanted to be authors, eventually gave up because they were running out of things to write" He smiles at me and nods his head.

"I wouldn't have done it without you Ms. Kang. You were always there and I know it's not only me who you had an impact on. Maybe there are others" He shrugs as I futrow my brows, trying to read what he wanted to say.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm sorry if I bring this up again, but from your stories of Ms. Irene, I know that you've done something to her and made her feel other things. I've been thinking about it for a long time, because I didn't want to offend you, but since we're now a little bit closer, maybe Ms. Kang, just maybe, your Irene was inlove with you as well" He said as my eyes widen.

Irene inlove with me?

It was impossible. All my life I knew she was straight, and never once I saw her look at a girl before.

Lifetime [Seulrene]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara