Alex's POV
I saw the police officers bring out Piper and the men out of the building, they were all handcuffed, "Mrs, I hope it's okay with you for us to take away your daughter" the officer ask Tiffany, "just take her away she deserves it" "mom ?! You don't love me ?!" "I love you Piper but you don't love yourself and you don't love me, so go" the officers pulled her away and put her in cops car, I guess she'll be going to the jail then. I saw Walker walk out of the building holding Indi in his hands, tears down his face, he never cried that much before, his eyes are red and puffy, blood everywhere stained his shirt, I felt bad for Walker, he slowly put Indi on the stretcher, it's so nice of Katie to let him go with the ambulance, then when everything set up the ambulance drive away to the hospital. I hope Indi and Emily are okay, they will be okay, they are strong girls, they're the strongest girls I ever met, they're going to be okay, dear god please make my words come true, Indi will be okay.

Walker's POV
After a few minutes the ambulance arrived at the hospital, they quickly pulled her out and run to the emergency room, I want to go with them but the nurse stopped me, I walk inti the waiting room and wait for her while praying that everything will be okay, Lev joined me after that. Few minutes past and neither of the girls' doctor come out, the rest of us already arrived and all of us are waiting inside the waiting  room. After what feels like forever, both of the doctors came out, "good evening" the doctor greet, "so Indi's side can come here" one of the doctor said, "for Indi, she's fine, but she loses a lot of blood, and because of the shock hit, her heart not working well, because usually if we shock of something our heart will become fast, but the lack of blood making the heart cannot pump the blood correctly, so we have put her into the ICU and she's in a coma right now but don't worry it won't take long, as soon as her blood pressure are back to normal she would be able to wake up, for her head luckily the hit wasn't so hard so it didn't damage anything in the brain and her neck and has a little cracked and for cracks it won't take that long to cure but her nose is broken but usually for kids like her broken nose won't take long so no worries, and I think that's all, you can go meet her but two at a time, and she'll be in the room 572 just right at the corner" "thanks doc" Katie said, I sigh in relieved but the thought that Indi's in coma make me feel sad, I can't hangout with her like I used to, I hope she didn't take that long to fight it. "Anyone want to go meet Indi first ?" I ask, "why don't you go fist ?" "I'm going to take a long time, I think it's better for you guys to go first" "yea anyone want to meet Emily and go first she's in the room 574" "I'm going to meet Info first" Sophie said, "I'm going with Sophie" Jentzen said. I sit at the chair and wait for everyone to go inside and meet with Indi, after a while, everyone had met Indi and it's finally my turn, "come Walker I'll go in with you" Katie said, I nod and both of us walk to Indi's room, I opened the door and I saw Indi's laying on the bed unconscious, breathing support attached to her, her arm, head, neck and even her nose are wrapped up with clutches, tears forming in my eyes, the sight of her suffering the pain break my heart, "my dear, I'm glad that you're okay" Katie said sitting on the chair next to her bed, I tried to hold back my tears but they found the way to escape my eyes dripping down to my cheeks. After a couple of minutes, Katie's done talking to her, "I'm going to leave you both alone" she said, I nod and she left the room, I sit on the chair and hold her hand, "hey baby, I don't know if you can hear me or not but, I just want to let you know that I love you so much, I don't know if I can live without you, or maybe if I ever live I'm probably not the same anymore, please Indi I'm begging you, please don't leave me alone" I said not even knowing if she can hear me, tears rolling down can't bear holding it anymore, how I wish she would wipe my tears away, "fight it baby, you are strong, I know you can fight it, you are the strongest girl I ever known, I'm glad that I'm your boyfriend, I feel like I'm the luckiest boy alive, you change me to a better person Indi, you are everything I wanted, there's no one else, if you are not here how am I supposed to live ?" I said, crying harder, I heard the door opened, I quickly wipe away my tears, I looked up and saw my mom coming in with my beg pack in her hands, "Walker are you okay ?" She ask, I think my watery eyes answered her question because she looked at my face and then she put my beg down and offered a hug, "come here" I can't resist it, I need a hug, if I couldn't get it from Indi, I need to get it from someone special in my heart, and of course my mom is very special to me, I accepted her offer and hug her, tbh it does make me feel a little better, "she's strong, she will fight it" she said, she then let go of me, "Katie let you to take care of her, I already bring your clothes, go change real quick so I can bring that clothes with me back home so I can wash that blood stained on you" I nod, I took out a pair of clothes and went into the bathroom, I change to my new clothes, I rinse away the blood stains on my hand, and face, after that I walk out of the bathroom and pass my clothes to my mom, "ok take care of yourself don't skip meal, take care of Indi, anything happen to her quickly call the doctor and call Katie or me, and also if she wake up call the doctor too" I nod in understanding, "I see you tomorrow" she said and walk out of the hospital room, I sit in the chair and just staring at my Indi who is still unconscious, I heard a knock on the door and the slowly open, "hey Walker wanna come and have dinner ?" Lev ask me, I guess he's taking care of Emily, "yes sure" I said standing up, I took my phone and walk out. "Is Indi okay ?" He ask, "well yea but still haven't wake up yet" "same as Emily, I'm hoping they would wake up tomorrow" "me too" "well let's just eat here" he said walking into this restaurant, I followed behind, we are dinner and after that we walk back to our girls' room. I lay down on the couch turning to face Indi, I just stare at her, until I slowly drove to sleep. The next morning I woke up and walk toward Indi, "Indi ? Are you awake ? Indi ?" I sigh I guess she haven't wake up yet, I walk into the bathroom, wash my face and brush my teeth, I walk out and I grab my phone and walk out to get some breakfast, I walk towards Emily's room and knock on the door, I opened the door and ask Lev if he want to come with me, "hey Lev wanna come have breakfast ?" He nods, he grab his phone and walk out of the house and we walk towards Starbucks, we ate some breakfast and back to the rooms. I was sitting down holding Indi's hand and talking to her, yea I know she might not hear me but who cares ?! "Good morning, baby. *Sigh* I'm lost, I don't know what to do without you, if you are still around me awake, I would do anything with you, I miss cuddling and watching movies with you, I miss our kisses, your cute laugh, your adorable smile, your warm hugs and of course your lovely soul, I wish you would be awake right now, and we can hangout like we always do, I love you a lot and I hope you didn't leave me forever" right after I finished talking I feel her hand moving, "Indi ? Indi are you awake ?!" "W-walker ?"...

Hiiii ! New chapter is out, did you cry ?! Anyways the next chapter MIGHT be the last chapter so I'm planning to do the part 2 of True Love should I do it ? Comment what you think 😊 and happy reading 🤗❤️