Chapter 15

Chapter 15 - Walker's POV
"WALKER ! WAKE UP !" My mom shouts waking me, "Yea ! I'M UP" I take my phone and and open the squad group chat, then I close my phone since there's nothing else to see. I took my towel and went to the bathroom to take a fresh morning shower. After I'm done I went to my room and change, I take my phone and decided to text Indi

Hey cutie 😊

Haiiii ☺️

Wyd ?

Eating breakfast

Yum 😋

😂
Have you eat ?

Not yet

Why not ?

Just finished shower

Oh ok
Go eat I'll be there in half an hour
I think

Ok then see you later pretty 😉💓

See you soon handsome 😘💕
Then I put my phone down and walk to the kitchen to get some breakfast. "Good morning Walker here's your breakfast" my mom said, "morning mom, thanks for the breakfast" "your welcome. Oh do you know that Indi and Hayden will come with their family ?" "Oh really ? Like with their parents ?" "And their siblings" "oh that's cool !" "Yea and they'll be here in any minutes so have you showered ?" "Do I look like I don't ?!" "Nah you look handsome" "phew thank god" "hahaha you really want to look good for Indi" "of course" I said then I laugh. After I've done eating my breakfast, I went back to my room and wait for Indi to arrive, while I was waiting, I scrolled through the Instagram when my mom called me saying that Indi's here "Walker ! Alex ! Indi's here !" "Coming !" I said running out of room to the front door, "hii !" I said, "oh hii !" Alex said, "hello, Alex ! And you must be Walker" Indi's mom said "that's right" "you are handsome" "thanks" I said looking at Indi who is currently looking at me smiling, I love her smile. "So why don't you guys come in and we can sit at the living room while we wait for Hayden's family to come" then all of us went into the living room, "so Walker, Indi told us about the first kiss" Indi's dad said, "she did" I said kinda a little nervous tho, "yea and why did you kiss her ?" "Uhh s-she said she want to have a real first kiss" "oh now you blame on her ?" Okay wait a minute is this a prank ? "Uhh" "dad stop ! You making him scared" Indi said, "why are protecting him ?" He said again, "honey quit it, let the kids be they are 16 already, Walker dear don't take it seriously he's just joking" Indi's mom said, phew ! "Who said I'm joking ?" "Dad !" "Okay okay I'm sorry I am joking" geez this man. "But I'm not joking when you break my daughter's heart" he said looking at me with a death stare, I gulp. "Don't worry her heart will be safe with me" I said, "aww that's cute" Azalea said, "hey Walker do you play Fortnite ?" Lex, Indi's brother ask, "of course that's my favourite" I reply, "ok I like you already" "lol Lex" Indi said, suddenly my doorbell rings, "that must be The Haas let me get it" my mom said, "wait mom ! I wanna come with you" Alex said, "of course you do" I said, "shut up Walker" she said and ran to the door, "Alex likes Hayden doesn't she ?" Azalea ask, "yea". After for like 5 minutes Alex and my mom came back with The Haas family, "Kids you can play games or do whatever you want first the parents will be at the kitchen" my mom said, then all the parents walk to the kitchen, when they gone, "Umm okay first of all we are not kids we are teens" I said, "definitely agree with that" Lex said, "video games anyone ?" "Do we have enough time for Fortnite ?" "We definitely do" "boys versus girls how bout that ?" "Ok but don't cry when you lost" "haha right" "Walkiee can you let me won" Indi said making a cute face, "sorry Indi if it's just the two of us, I might let you win but not today" I said, not gonna lie she's freaking cute. "Okay fine, let's play !" I set up the game and we started to play. We have been playing for 45 mins, the boys only left me and Lex, and the girls only left Indi. The boys are winning right now. "Walker ! Symonne and Emily are here !" My mom shouted "Okay !" "That's all you say ?" Alex said, "then what ? Go to them and say hi hello" "yea !" "I'm in a game !" "So what ?" "Whatever" "rude" "hahahaha" Indi laughs, "hi Symonne, hi Emily" Alex said to them, "hiii" they reply, "oh you guys are playing Fortnite" Symonne said, "hiii girls" Indi said, "hiii" "holy what ! Who just killed me ?" Lex said, "Aha ! You dead !" "Well I'm dead but Walker not" "he will soon" oh really ?" I said that because in the the game I was hiding behind Indi and she didn't realize it, "well yea ! Cause guess what I'll win this game" "sorry baby but you spoke too soon" I said and kills her, that's when I realized I accidentally called her baby Infront of Symonne and Emily, "Walker did you just call her baby ?" Emily ask, why don't just tell em, "yea I did" Indi looked at me shocked, "Are you serious right now ?" Symonne ask, "are you gonna tell them ?" Indi ask, "can't I ?" Then she just shrugged, "tell us what ?" They ask, "we're crushing" "no way !" Emily said, " "Emily ! Our ship are sailing" "yeayy !" "Whoa you guys are really excited" "duh !" "Don't tell Piper, Sawyer, and Lev tho" Indi said, I realized Sophie's name is not stated, "Sophie ?" I ask, "oh I already told her yesterday" "oh ok" "are we the only girls that doesn't know about this ?" "Pretty much" "man" "I mean I actually planed to tell you guys today but I guess he told you first" "okay fair enough" "another game anyone ?" I ask, cutting their conversation, "let's go !!" Lex said, "umm we don't know how to play so I guess we're just going to watch this" "trust me watching people play Fortnite are actually fun" Indi said, well that's a fact, "okay then". Then we start game, but this time the team are Windi, Haylex and Lex and Azalea. We played that game for 30 minutes and by the time we finished playing half of the squad already arrived and this time Lex won the game which makes team Azalea and Lex to wins the game. "You guys are awesome in playing Fortnite" Sophie said. "hi guys !" Then all of us turn towards the voice, to see Piper standing there, I didn't took long and quickly turn my head towards the TV again. "Who haven't arrived yet ?" Piper ask, "Lev and Sawyer" Indi reply sweetly, "oh ok" Piper said, I saw she rolled her eyes and I feel like I want to punch her face but she's a girl, lucky you. "Okay why does Sawyer have to come late every single time ?" Sophie said, "Right ?!" Jenna said agreeing to Sophie, then I saw Indi getting closer to me, "something's wrong ?" I ask her whispering, "no I just want to be close you" she whispered back, "aww okay stay close cause I can't bare staying away from you either" I whispered by that time I don't even know what they are talking about. "HI GUYS SORRY WE'RE LATE" Sawyer and Lev said, "oh my gosh ! Finally !" Sophie screams, "sorry Sawyer was super late he took a long time to get ready" Lev said, "Sawyer ! You are a freakin guy, you are not a girl" "guys there's a fact saying that if a guy taking a long time to get ready that means he's trying to tackled someone's heart" Lev said, "well maybe that's true" Sawyer response, okay whatever buddy Indi is mine, "okay who ?" I ask, let's see how brave you are, "sorry what ?" "Who ?" "Yea who ?" Jentzen said, he's on my side, "nah I'm not gonna say it", bruh really ? "Come on say it, it must be one of the girls" I said, "what ? No ! Walker stop !" "No come on" Hayden said, he's on my side too "come on Sawyer say it" Connor said, ok clearly all of the boys are on me except Lev and Sawyer, "ok fine ! Umm, okay wait a minute, you know I will have no mood to film after this if she rejected me right ?" Geez what an excuse, I look at Indi just to see how she react, she look and me and shook her as if she's saying no, then I laugh at her reaction. "Hey guys I think we should start shooting now cause we have to shoot for Indi's video after this" Hunter who just came from the kitchen where the parents are said, lucky Sawyer he's save. "Okay then let's go to the studio".

Decided to post two chapters today so ENJOY !!! 💕🥺