Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - Indi POV
"Hey guys !" Walker said, "hey you guys here" Jenna said, "wait did you just came together ?" Sophie ask, "yea we did" Walker reply, "YOU CAME TOGETHER ?!" Piper shouts I started to get scared and I think Walker noticed because he said, "chill Piper I was just giving her a ride plus we're going skateboarding after shooting" "how do you even know she skates ?" "Why did you want to know ? It's non of your business" "ok whatever" ok I guess I saw her bad side, "hey Indi may I talk to you for a second ?" Jenna asking me, I nod and she pulled me a little far away from the squad, "is there something you wished to tell me ?" She ask, "umm yea but I hope you can keep it a secret cause you are the only one that I trust the most right now" "I will" "actually yesterday when I first met Walker I think he pretty cute, and I think that I might like him, but when Piper said she likes him, I was trying to get that feeling out, but turns out I can't when I found out that Walker is my ibf's brother" "Alex is your ibf ?" "Yea we are friends for a year now" "wow that's long but you never met or know Walker before ?" "Me and Alex met like three times only, but she always came with her mother so I never met Walker before plus she never mention about Walker that much" "ok but how can you came with him ?" Then I told her the whole story about yesterday, "then after we play Fortnite, he ask us if we want to facetime, I said yes but Jentzen said he can't join because he was going to facetime Sophie, so me and Walker just facetime eachother alone" "oh so you guys facetime just the two of you ?" "Yea, and he confesses to me saying that he likes me, I can't resist it so I told him that I like him too, and we decided that we want to crushing first and know eachother better" "aww that's cute, I totally ship you guys, but why do you want to keep it a secret ?" "I told Walker that I'm scared that Piper might hate me because I like him and he is her crush then he said just keep it a secret first until both of us are ready to tell everyone we just tell people that we trust first" "yea Piper can be overreacting sometimes anyways I'm happy for both of you ! Now let's get back to the squad they might be wondering where we are" I just nod and went back to the squad.

Walker's POV
Piper is super annoying, who is she to control my life ? It's up to me if I want to give Indi a ride. "Bro did you tell her ?" Jentzen ask me, "yea I did" "she likes you back ?" "How do you know ?" "It suppose to be awkward if she doesn't like you back" "oh right" "so you guys together ?" "No we just crushing we want to know eachother first" "of course, btw congrats" "thanks" I was looking around for Indi but I can't see her "where's Indi ?" I ask Jentzen, "I saw Jenna took her away from the squad" "oh she probably telling her about this" "but she's loud" "she can keep a secret" "okay then", "hey guys ! Sorry I'm late" Sawyer said, "Sawyer ! Finally" Piper said "what took you so long ?" Sophie ask, "I have some problems just now" "ok whatever let's start filming" "Hunter we're good !" Piper shout, then I felt someone tapping my shoulder, I turn around and saw Indi, "hey" "Hi I told Jenna about us" "oh ok, you good ?" "Yea I'm fine" "just tell me if you need anything" "okay" "aww what a caring guy" "shh Jenna not to loud" "sorryyy" "told you she's loud" Jentzen said, "it's ok we're good" "hey Walker ! Didn't see you there" really ? "Hey" "Jentzen you too" "hi" "Awkward.."Jentzen whispering to me, I chuckled, I looked at Hayden and he was holding his laugh, ok I need to laugh. "Where's Indi ?" Sawyer ask, okay that's way awkward, I looked at Indi and slightly nod, "Right here" Indi said, "oh hi" "hi" "Hayden are you holding your laugh ?!" Symonne ask, "okay I couldn't hold it anymore" Hayden said laughing, which of course made me laugh, "why are you laughing ?" Sawyer ask, "you" I whispered slowly but Jentzen heard it and burst out laughing, and I laugh too. "Guys what so funny ?!" Piper ask, "nothing it's just an inside joke" I said, "how in the world can Hayden understand ? He's right here and you guys are right there" Sophie said, "if you guys understand eachother well it doesn't matter how far you guys are you will understand the inside joke" Hayden said, I looked at Indi and she is holding her laugh too, "Indi just laugh" I said and she burst out laughing, "Indi, don't tell me you understand the joke" Piper said, then Jenna laugh well I guess she just got it, "I got it" Indi said laughing while nodding, "okay you guys are weird, for some reason you Indi could understand Walker's inside joke that only his closest friends could understand, you even came with him plus it's not like you know his deepest secret" Piper said, okay that way too much, "what that secret where Walker's mom used to call him baby boy until he's like twelve ?" "How did you know that ?!" "Wait, you guys come together ?!" Sawyer said, "yes we did came together so what ? I was just giving her a ride plus I told you we are going to skate after this" "how can you guys got so close ?!" Sawyer said, "umm she's in the squad can't I just be friends with her ? It's not like we're alone there Alex and Hayden too" "wait you said you are going to skate after this, is it the one that you invited Jentzen but he can't come because he's going on a date with me ?" "Yes that one" "okay" "sophie ! You are supposed to be in my side" "well you can't control what I wanna say" "okay you guys just came together ?" Sawyer ask again "yes ! We did what's wrong with that ? Why are you people are overreacting ?!" "Yea Sawyer for some reason you become so noisy, do you like Indi ?"...

As promised 😉 chapter 9 is out ! Try guess what Sawyer will say 😊 Anyways ENJOYY !!! ☺️