Chapter 25

Chapter 25 - Indi's POV
"Put her on her feet" Piper said to one of the men, then the guys pick me up roughly and I stand on my feet. "You must be happy being Walker James Bryant's girlfriend don't you ? But you aren't lucky enough to be in my squad" she said walking around me and stop behind me, as soon as she stop talking she kicked me at back causing me to fall on my knees, it hurt so bad but I'm trying my best to look fine in front of Alex and Sophie so they won't be scared, she then came back in front of me and punch me on the face causing my nose to bleed and I fell backwards, I think she just broke my nose, god it hurts so bad, I was lying on the floor when she step my stomach, I cough cause she just knock air out of me and I can barely breathe, "sit her up" the man put me on my knees, she then reach out her hand towards the man behind her, suddenly the man pulled out a bat and give it to Piper, oh no what's she's going to do ?! I can't run my hands are tied, I can't do anything, she swing the bat and boom, it hit my head, everything is spinning, my body's too weak, "give me the knife" I heard she said, no, she's not going to kill me right ?! No ! She walk towards me and went down on her knees, "I hope you're okay with this" she said evilly "no" I said weakly, she ignore it and she write Walker's name on my arm using the knife, pain and burn that's all I feel, I can't stay any longer, my eyes are getting heavy and slowly everything went black.

Alex POV
Scared, mad, sad all at the same time, "oh no her eyes are closed, does that means she's dead" Piper said laughing, no no she can't be dead, she's not dead just fainted right ?! Lord please help me. Then she ask the man to pick up Emily, oh no, now it's her turn, I can't watch it, I just can't, Walker please be quick I know you are coming for us please be quick, oh my god here we go again, I shut my eyes tight not even bare to watch them suffer, tears streaming down from my burning eyes. After a while she finally done with Emily, "untie all of them and lock the door, don't let any of them escape, then you can go back to the room, I'm going to give y'all your money" the men walk towards us and untie our hands, while the other two walk towards Indi and Emily and untie them, they walk out of the room and lock it using a chain and a key lock and they left. As soon as they left I ran towards Indi who's lying on the floor unconscious, "Indi ! Wake up please !" I said shaking her hoping she'll wake up, "Indi please, don't do this to me ! Please wake up !" No response, I cry harder, "shh Alex she's going to be okay, we're going to be okay, I promise, Sophie come here" Jenna calls Sophie who was trying to wake Emily up but no response either, "it's okay we're going to be okay, the boys will safe us, I promise" I looked at Indi, blood's everywhere, then I looked at Emily who's in the same situation as Indi, tears won't stop forming burning my eyes.

Walker's POV
"Guys we got a call saying they might found the right building" the officer said, "they are going to be doing close up check to make sure it's the right one" he continues, we waited a couple of minutes then the officer says, "we found the right one they heard girls crying, I'm going to send the location to one of you and you'll send to others" "officer send it to me" Hunter said, "give me your number" Hunter gave him his number, "if you could we wouldn't want that much cars there so try to fit maximum people in each car" "okay Walker, Lev, Hayden and Jentzen come with me" Hunter said, we nod, after that we quickly sort them to the cars, when everything's done, we walk to the cars and got in, Hunter sent the location to the other drivers and start to drive to the location. After 20 minutes, we finally arrived at the place, we saw two vans and two buildings, one small and one big. "We heard crying from there" on of the officer that did the searching said pointing towards the big building, "can I go there ?" I ask, the officer nods, I quickly run towards the door, there's a small hole at the door, I shouted Alex's name and then Indi's, I can't see very well cause the hole is a little too small, the boys then joined me, "Alex !" "Walker ?! Is that you ?!" "Alex are you okay ?!" She then ran towards the door and we speak through the hole, "I'm fine" "where's Indi ? Is she okay ?!" She looked down and then started to cry, oh no that's not a good sign, "Alex where's Indi ?!" "Boys stand back please we are going to break the lock, umm those girls inside please stand away from the door" the officer then hit the lock multiple times, after a while the lock finally broke open, pushed the door and I quickly walk in, my movement stopped, my body froze, I saw Indi and Emily laying on the floor unconscious and blood surrounding them, I ran towards Indi and dropped to my knees, "Indi ! Baby ! Wake up please ! Please don't do this to me ! Please Indi ! Wake up !" My eyes started to burn, tears forming in my eyes, her blood dripping on my cloth, I don't even care about it, "Indi please ! Baby please ! I'm sorry this is my fault ! Please don't leave me, Indi please ! Someone please call the ambulance !" I shouted my voice cracked as I started to cry at the sight of unconscious Indi in my hands, "two ambulance !" Lev shouted, I looked over at him, and saw his holding Emily in his hands, tears dripping down from his eyes too, "baby please wake up, I can't live without you, please don't leave me alone, I'm begging you please" I'm hugging her crying my eyes out, Katie walked in and saw me holding Indi in my hands, "oh my god, Indi, oh what happened to you ?" "Katie I'm so sorry this is all my fault, I've failed being the best boyfriend for her" "no Walker it's not your fault, you did nothing, it's okay Walker, you've tried, things happened unexpectedly, you can't blame yourself on that" she hugs me, "guys the ambulance is here !" I pick Indi up and bring her to the ambulance, I lay her down on the stretcher and the paramedics put her into the ambulance, "anyone wants to come with us ?" The paramedic ask, I want to but I feel like Katie are more likely to be in there, "Walker go" Katie said to me, "thank you" I said to her and climb up the ambulance and sit next to Indi.