Chapter 22

Chapter 22 - Walker POV
The parade is almost done, and after this the fireworks, that is the time I've been waiting for the whole day, time for Indi to be my girlfriend. They started making countdown for the fireworks, "hey guys why don't we stand up easier to see" I said, that's not the actual reason I want to stand up, the fireworks will go off at 11.50 which is still Indi's birthday, that's when it'll happen, "pssst !" I heard Jenna calling me slowly, I reach out my hand and she put the ring on my palm. "3, 2, 1 !" Then the fireworks set off, I looked at Hunter and he's recording, "guys it's still Indi's birthday right ?" I ask everyone even though I already know, "yea it's still my birthday" Indi said, "well since it's still your birthday"..

Indi's POV
"Well since it's still your birthday" Walker said, he then slowly get to one knee, I put my hand over my mouth, what is he doing ?! "Will you be my girlfriend ?" He said pulling out a promise ring, I'm speechless, "NO ! WALKER WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!" Piper shout, I can't think, I'm so shock about Walker, he just ask me to be his girlfriend ?! "PIPER GET OUT OF THE WAY !" Sophie said she pulled Piper away from us didn't let her go, "LET ME GO" "shut up !" "Okay let's start again, Indi will you be my girlfriend ?" Walker said, I was about to say yes, when Sawyer came in the way and punch Walker at the face, "SAWYER ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!" I shouted, "y-you don't like h-him don't you ?" He ask me, "What are you talking about ?! I do like him ! He's my crush !" "NO HE'S MINE" Piper said, I lost control I'm so mad right now, "NO PIPER HE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE YOU ! You waisted your time focusing on someone who doesn't paying attention to you that you forgot about someone who is in front of your eyes loving you and care for you" "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY ? YOU JUST A DUMB PERSON WHO ONLY KNOWS TO STILL OTHER PEOPLE CRUSH !" "PIPER ! watch your mouth !" Walker said, "Walker are you okay ?" I ask him, I walk to him to see if his okay, "your lips are bleeding" "I'm fine, can I have your answer ?" He ask me again, "of course I will !" He put the ring on me, "wait ! That's Jenna's ring" "no it's not, it's yours" Jenna said to me, "but it's has Jake's name" "no it's my name" Walker said showing his name on the ring, "Surprise !" Jenna said, "awww" I said about to cry, Walker slide the ring to my finger, Walker pulled me up and I stand on my feet, "I'm glad you said yes" Walker said, "are you kidding ?! I wanted this since last two days !" I said with tears in my eyes, "you didn't tell me" "you ask me to not tell you" he laughs, he wipes the tear that escape my eyes, it's a happy tear and I swear I'm the happiest girl alive right now,  we stared at eachother's eyes and he lean in, we kissed, it's a long and passionate kiss, the best kiss I ever had in my life, I heard cheering around us I smiled through the kiss, he smile too, we then pulled away, "awww, so cute my heart just melt" Jenna said, I smiled at her and we hug, then I hug everyone, "what did I just saw ?" Piper said, "you just saw I ask Indi to be my girlfriend and we kissed" Walker said to her, "right. How could you even ask someone you know nothing about to be your girlfriend ?!" "I know nothing about Indi ?! Oh you're wrong I know everything about her and guess what we are crushing the whole time, since the first day we met" "you can't like someone you just met ?!" "Well maybe it's true love, like do you even know what true love means ? Oh of course you don't, you just know how to be a clout chaser !" "I'm not a clout chaser !" Piper shouts, "yea sure Piper, I heard it, you we're talking alone in your room, I've film it and Hunter will put it in the vlog, Piper you just got exposed" "no there's no video, you just made it up !" "Piper, I still remember what you said, 'isn't it nice to have all the fame to yourself, but mom keep giving me more friends now I have to share my fame with them, oh wait we collect all the fame then we make a bad rumours about them then their fans will stay as mine just like I did to Clem poor little girl, oh right mom said there's a new girl coming in, let's see how far she'd been in, uuu netflix, kidz bop, cool ! She's probably famous, that would be a nice clout, soon I'll be the most famous girl in the world' what a shame Piper" "I didn't said that, that was a lie ! Lev you trust me don't you ?" "I did, but now I lost my trust in you and also my interest, keep focusing on Walker and now you lost me" "Lev what are you talking about ?" "I loved you Piper ! I really do ! But I was dumb to not realized that I've been played by you ! You don't even like Walker, you like him because he's the best player in his last two game which probably make him famous all over LA, and you like me just because I've been on famous TV shows before, and it hurts to know it, but luckily someone make me feel a lot better, someone who actually have interest in me, and thanks to them I've found my real love" "w-who ?" Then I saw Lev reach his hand out to Emily, no way, "Emily is my new crush now" awww, I looked at Walker, he looked at me and smiled, "they are so cute" I whispered to Walker, he nods in agreement. "Lev ! HOW COULD YOU DID THIS TO ME ?!" "AND HOW COULD YOU PLAYED ME ?! I LOVED YOU PIPER I REALLY DO ! AND YOU BROKE ME PIPER ! YOU BROKE ME !" "YOU ALL ARE BETAYERS !" She walk away from us and meet with her mom, "Mommy ! Help me they are bullying me !" She said to Tiffany, she got to be serious right now, but the weird thing is Tiffany doesn't even give any reaction, "mom are you even listening ?" "Piper let's go to my room, I'll have a big talk with you about your attitude" oof looks like she's mad, "mom did you just trust other people but not your daughter ?!" "Piper I wouldn't trust them if I didnt see any prove but they gave me the video, I can't say anything else then to be mad at you" "but you looked fine" "Piper everyone can act and I just pretend that I'm fine but actually I don't I'm super mad you right now, so tonight you are going to sleep in my room and we'll have a big talk, the end" Tiffany said and looked away from Piper, kinda felt bad for her but what can I do ?. "Guys I think it's better for us to go back to the hotel" Hunter said, then we all walk to the hotel, I was getting tired, "I'm tired" "hop on me" Walker said, "what ?" "Come on I'll give you a piggy back ride to the hotel" "Walker aren't you tired, giving me surprises the whole day ?" "Nope, because everytime I see that smile on your face, all my tiredness are gone" this boy know how to make me melt, I smiled at him, he turn his back on me, I jumped on him and he carried me to the room, I was so tired that I fell asleep on his shoulder.