Chapter 21

Chapter 21 - Walker's POV
We arrived at our room, "guys let's just play in the our room" Hunter said to the girls, "okay" then the girls came into our room. "Let's sit in circle" Sophie said, I said near the bed so I can lean back then I saw Piper trying to walk towards me to sit next to me and I quickly pull Indi to sit next to me, she looked pissed and walk away and sit next to Lev. "What are we playing ?" I ask, "who want to play truth or dare ?" Sophie ask, "but with a twist" she continues and took a bottle nearby, "you have to spin the bottle and when it's stop, the person that the cap of the bottle landed on will have to say the truth while the ones that got the bottom will have to do a dare" "who will ask the question and give the dare ?" "The person who is spinning the bottle" "oh okay I'm in" I said, "I'll play too" Indi said, then the rest of us agree. "I'll go first" Sophie said and start to spin the bottle, the cap landed on me and the bottom landed on Jentzen, "Walker who is your favourite person in this room, wait no, who's your favourite girl in this room" "really ?" "You better say me Walker" Alex said, "hell no, my fav girl is" I said looking at each of the girl even though I already know my answer and the last person I looked at is Indi, "Indi, she's my favourite girl" "awww, so cute !" Sophie said, "SOPHIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE !" Piper shouted, "Piper ! Just stop you can't control who I support and ship plus you have Lev why do you even about Walker ?!""why can't I just make him like me ? Why ?" "How do I know ask him" "why Walker why won't you like me ?" "Because I hate you" I said annoyed, "I'M SO DONE I'm not playing this stupid game anymore !" She said and storm out of the boys to the girls room, surprisingly no stands up and follow her, "and no one go and ask her if she's okay, wow, are you guys even her friends ?" Sawyer said, "you know what Sawyer I think that question meant to be ask to Piper" Sophie said, "really Sophie ? You are supposed to be her bestest friend" "I don't want to" "so you are friends with her because of clout ?" "Me ? I'm the one that friends for clout ? You know what Sawyer, if you care for her just go ahead and check on her yourself" Sophie said, well she's mad. "You guys are clout chasers" he said standing up, "come on Lev, we shouldn't be with the clout chaser" he said to Lev who's sitting beside him, "you can go first I'll be there" Lev said, he walk away from us to the girls room, "finally" I said and put my hand around Indi and we started to cuddle, "Lev why aren't you going to Piper ?" Hayden ask, "what Sophie said is true, I feel like Piper likes Walker more and played me for no reason" Lev said, ouch I feel the pain. "Lev I'm so sorry to say this to you but it's fact" Sophie said before standing to go and close the combined door and locked it,  "what do you want to tell me" Lev ask, "Piper she's the clout chaser, she friend with us for clout, if you can see people in this squad are popular in every platforms, Indi Netflix and kidz bop, you, Dancing with starts juniors, you've been on famous TV shows, so does Walker, he's been on short films, movies, Emily, Symonne and Connor, they are from the goatfam which they are actually real friends and not fake, it only me and Hayden that she have to be friends with since our moms are friends since we were little" "well ouch that hurts" "exactly that's why we don't care if we hurt her" "but if you want to join us to hurt her badly tomorrow, you are invited" I said, "how bad ?" "Not like hitting her or anything just break her heart" "ouh by doing what ?" "Well if you don't know already me and Indi are crushing and tomorrow we are going to tell them about us and Hunter will film every single thing that happen and Sophie will make her confessed that she's a clout chaser" "ok I'm in" "good and now let's start over with the game" Sophie said, right after that, Indi showed me a funny animal video that she found in the explore page, "why is it look like you ?" I said laughing, "really ? You're mean" she said giggle, "no I mean that thing looks cute so are you" I said laughing so hard, "stopp" she playfully punch my stomach, "ouch" I laugh then looked at the others and found that they are looking at us, "not gonna lie, hands down you guys are the cutest couple" Lev said, "okay let's continue shall we ?" "I wanna go" Jenna said, she spins the bottle and the bottom lands on Hayden while the cap lands on her boyfriend. "Uuuu" "okay I'm gonna go with the dare first, Hayden I dare you to go to the balcony and shouts I'm crazy" "wait what time is it ?" I check on my phone "11.30" I said, "okay it's still early" he said and stands up, he walk to the balcony and shouts, "I'M CRAZY !" the rest of us laugh. "Okay for the truth, what do you hate the most about me ?" "Ooof" "umm you wearing make up even though we are just going to Starbucks" "I didn't wear make up it's just a powder" Jenna said, "still" "ok whatever" "can I go next ?" Hayden said, we nod and he spin the bottle, the bottom landed on me and the cap landed on Lev, "Walker I dare you to kiss Indi on the lips" "well that's easy" I said, I grab Indi's face and make it facing me, the I kiss her. "Ooooh my god !" "Wait that looks like a normal doing" Hunter said, "not gonna lie, it's actually is" "ahhh so cute !" Jenna screams, "okay okay Lev which girl do you think might catch your eyes ?" "Umm that's a weird questions but I think I don't know" "oh come on Lev" okay okay Emily" "ohhhhhhh" we screamed, that when I realized Emily is blushing, "she's blushing ! Emily's blushing !" "Ohhh teaaaa !" Sophie shouts, then we heard a knock on the combined door who else would it be if it's not Piper and Sawyer, "WHAT DO YOU WANT ?!" I ask, "where's Lev ?" She ask, I looked at Lev and he shook his head, "he's in the toilet !" "Why did you lock the door ?!" "It's up to us if we want to lock the door !" "Let me in !" Sawyer said, we look at each other, "No !" Lev said, "Lev is that you ?" Piper ask, "no it's Jentzen" Jentzen said covering Lev, "you guys are crazy I want to go to sleep !" "You can sleep there first we'll wake you up when we're done !" "Fine !". An hour past and it's currently 12 in the morning, I remembered about Indi's birthday. I stand up from my sitting position and started to sing Happy birthday for Indi, "well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !" then the rest of the squad sing with me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR INDI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ! WOOOO !" "Thank you so much" Indi said, she's shock, "happy birthday baby" I said to her smiling, "thank you" she said hugging me tightly, she then hug everyone else. "Happy birthday Indi" "thank you guys so much" "guys let's go to sleep we are having fun tomorrow" Hunter said, we all nod, the girls went back to their room "good night everyone" Indi said, "good night", the girls wake Sawyer up and we all went back to sleep.