Chapter 20

Chapter 20 - Walker's POV
As soon as Indi is out of my sight I turn around and went back inside, "well well well isn't it the famous Walker James Bryant" I recognize that voice, I turn around to where the voice came from, "right, William Jake Butler" the guy that I told my mom about just now, "nice to see you here" "you too" "well ready to lose again ?" "I don't remember my school lost in the match with your school" "well that's elementary school and please we are not in Ohio anymore" "right, but didn't you find it funny how both of our names are WJB ?" I said laughing, "no" he said with no reaction, "oh okay then, got to go see you in the match" "ready to lose" "will do" I said secretly roll my eyes. "I'm back" I said as soon as I walk into our temporary locker room, "okay Walker change quick cause we have to go coin flipping to know who going to kick off" "okay" I said and change into my jersey, "excuse me it's time for the coin flipping" a guy said knocking at the door, Harvey opened the door, "let's go Walker" my coach said, "coming" I said, we both walk out and walk to the office, and again I saw William, "ahh Abraham" "Billy, it's been a long time" I look at William, he looked at me and give a mean smirk, I give back a same smirk, "meet my team captain Walker" "nice to meet you, this is William" "we met before" I said, "oh well that's nice" his coach said, "really nice" he said, "should we start ? By the way my name is Taylor" the referee said, we all shake his hand, "ok Mr. Butler head or tail ?" "What about Mr. Bryant choose what he wants" "will do" the referee said and looked at me, "I choose tail" I said, "very well" the referee said and flip the coin, good thing it landed tail, "so LA team kick off" we all nod went back to the locker, "ok team we'll kick off" my coach said to us, "yes !" "That's right thanks to Walker" I smiled, "the game will start in 10 minutes we would want all of you to line up outside, we stand and walk out of room, "Walker you are supposed to be at the front" my coach said, I walk to front, "here your band" my coach said giving a band written on it captain, "presenting the players" the announcer said through the mic. We all walk out to the field, my heart is beating fast, nervous swarm in me untill I saw Indi, I smiled at the sight of her and all my nervous gone. We are in the position and my my feet is on the ball getting ready to kick of.

Indi's POV
The referee blew the whistle and the game started, my eyes are focusing only on a boy number 27 which is Walker, he choose that number because his birthday is on 27th September, he was getting ready to attack but someone stole the ball from him, unluckily they got the goal. Half time is done and the opponent is in the lead of 2 to 0, Walker tried multiple times but he always got blocked, weird thing is he got blocked by three people at once, while the others only one people, I guess he's their big competition. The next half is starting this time the Anaheim team are kicking off, Walker got the ball he quickly bring it near the goal, "AND GOALLL !!!" the announcer scream, me and other girls screamed in excitement, "WOOOO ! GO WALKER !" Sophie shouted, time past and again, "GOALLLL ! ANOTHER GOAL FOR LOS ANGELES ! BY BRYANT" he ran towards us and make a heart shape with his hand showing it to us "urhm pretty sure that's for you" Jenna said nudging my shoulder, I looked at him and smiled as he's looking at me, couple of minutes later it happens again, Walker bought the ball inside the penalty box but the boy he was talking about push him, then the referee blow whistle and took out a yellow card, but I don't care all I want to know is is he okay, "is he okay ?" I said worried, "yea he's good" Sophie said pointing to Walker who's getting up with a smile on his face, why is he smiling, oh ! "They got the penalty, they got the penalty !" "What's penalty ?" "They got to kick the ball from the penalty box which literally in front of the goal" "wow that's great" "yea ! Who's kicking ?" "Walker" Jenna said, then I saw Walker getting ready to kick, "GO WALKER !!!" I shouted, "GO WALKER !!" the rest of them follow, he kicked "AND GOALLLLL !!!! THREE FOR LOS ANGELES !!" he ran towards us again, he looked so happy ! He screams and pointed at me "GOOD JOB !" I shouted, he smiled widely and wink at me then walk away to continue with the game, "your boy is winning" Jenna said to me, I smiled and continue watching. Then the referee blow the whistle the game is over they won the game ! "Woo !!!!" We shouted. They are off of the field getting ready to take the medals, "announcing the team that got to the final that will have a match with SFSC, which is San Fransisco Soccer Club is LOS ANGELES SOCCER TEAM !!" the host said announced, his team run towards the front to receive their medal. "Now for the best player" this is what I've been waiting "bet it's your boy" Sophie said to me, "The best player goes to, WALKER JAMES BRYANT !" YES ! "Yesss!" I said excitedly , "wooo !" We all cheer for him. The game ended, we all walk  out of stadium, I saw Walker and run to him, I jump on him and hug him tightly, "I'm proud of you" "thanks" he said, and hold me tight, he put me down and took of his best player medal and put it on me, "your birthday present" he said to me, I smiled and hug again, "what is this ?" I heard Piper said, I quickly pulled away "cute" Sophie said. "Well let's go check in hotel" Walker said, "wait you guys are checking in too ?"