I hate you Mew !

Gulf

After Mew left leaving the paper in my hands, I could barely read what was written with my eyes swollen from crying, I would stay in that cell until everyone fell asleep, I wasn't in the mood for supper, I didn't want to see anyone.

I kept thinking about our fights, watching him hiding inside the cell was already wearing me out, I couldn't take it anymore, and I hated myself because I love him, I can't stop thinking about him wanting to be with him, several times I started to idea of ​​wanting to quit religious life and stay with Mew forever, but I couldn't, I have a life here, the brothers are my family I love them so much, I would be betraying them all and especially Father Domingos because I he loved too much to betray his trust.

Looking at the note I wanted to throw it away, and forget everything Mew told me, and if someone found out Mew and I would go to the solitary or worse we would be expelled, but I didn't do it even though it was wrinkled I opened and read the note carefully.

"I want this Christmas night to be unforgettable, my love meet me in the ancient Temple after supper with the brothers."

I closed my eyes and wrinkled the note angrily again, in fact in my thoughts they told me not to go, but my heart spoke in reverse, who I wanted to deceive, it was obvious that I wanted to run in his arms to be with him, but I knew that it wasn't right and it was risky for someone to catch us, but if I didn't go he could comply with what he said of never seeing him again.

I tried not to think about it and went to get ready for the big Christmas dinner, at that time the brothers were very excited, and the children some were anxiously waiting for their parents to return, I was very sorry, because we knew that those who they expected never again they would see, we did everything so that our children would not miss their parents, giving them outings, they tried to make up for the parents' lack with care and education.

After taking a shower I put on the habit quickly, it was still the novice habit and I dressed him with his hair still wet.

I left the cell and found some brothers going to the main hall, I looked at the clock it was almost midnight, and I found Brother Art who accompanied me, asking me how I was doing.

-I'm recovering Brother, I feel much better.

-You gave us a big scare Brother Gulf!

- Are you worried about me Brother Art? - I asked surprised.

He laughed with that fake look and replied.

- Of course brother, you are one of us, why shouldn't I be worried about you, oh and another thing, we have to be both well, to win over the same person. - And he left with a wink and I closed my hands holding myself to not advance on him.

I didn't want to stress with Art, halfway there we met the new postulants with Father and Mew was also there, I had to confess that he didn't look good in that long brown heavy habit and the beige tunic on his back, he liked how he was before , I remember the hair tossed in front of the side, shaved or wet gave a certain charm, his clothes in the social sport style always caught my attention.

Mew had his sensuality and it was very natural, to see him now with habit there is still a bit of his sensuality, the smile, that look that only he knows how to transmit, thinking about all this while looking at him, I felt my face flush and he looked at me with a small smile, I tried to hide it and not look at him, I had barely noticed that Gun noticed our looks and gave a small laugh.

The priest came towards us with the postulants and we all went to the banquet hall together.

Mew.