I am jealous ?

He stopped in front of me, pushing me lightly against the wall and held my chin, I felt the tears wanting to come out, I closed my eyes, not to face him, he linked his hands with mine, I wanted to resist this desire, this passion who spoke louder, but it was inevitable, our breath our lips were so close and I let myself go.

_ You are so beautiful ... Why do you do this to me Gulf, why do you avoid me like this?

_ No ... we can teacher ... I can't understand.

My eyes were closed and I felt his lips touch mine, that touch made my whole body tremble and in an instant we were interrupted by a high-pitched voice with a faux Spanish accent

_ Hola what a romantic scene, Professor Mew Suppasit!

I looked to the side and saw that it was the same couple we had run into a few hours before, the woman looked at me and Mew and the strangest she knew the teacher, and that girl who was accompanied by the beautiful woman she kept staring at me and I could have sworn she had winked at me.

_ Here it is hot if and that you understand me.-The redhead approached us, implying something in her tone of voice.

Mew pulled me by the arm and said nothing and we went out to the restaurant and he was furious.

_ Do not run away teacher, my girlfriend and I love doing things in couples!

Was I even listening to that? That woman was crazy, perverted!

_ What is happening Professor Mew? Who is that woman? Let me go, you're hurting me!

_ No ... I'm sorry, we need to get out of here, or I'm able to ...

I had never seen the teacher in that state, I saw in his gaze hatred and sadness that sweet and lively look gave way to a humiliated person who wanted revenge with the desire to hit or even do the worst.

Mew.

After Sabina showed up at that hotel I worried, because she had to show up right here, the vacation was going to be boring, I didn't want to see her and I was nervous about what Sabina could do to ruin everything.

I didn't want to be thinking about Sabina and the bad things she did to me, I didn't want to spoil the moment she was having with Gulf so we arrived at the restaurant and had a wonderful meal with seafood and lots of salad, and being there with Gulf, everything made it more peaceful , I wanted to enjoy every second close to him was when I took courage and wanted to know about him, it would be daring to ask about his life what he liked.

_ Are you enjoying this wonderful place? - He looked into my eyes finishing eating a piece of the lobster and I thought it was funny that there was a little sauce on the corner of his lips and I decided to clean it with the tip of my finger.

_ It's dirty here!

I couldn't help noticing that Gulf's face was red with shame and that gave me hope in some way.

_ I ... what do you think you're doing? I can clean it myself, I'm really enjoying it here, the place is very beautiful, full of green mountains, beautiful people is a paradise.

_ We have never had the opportunity to talk like this before, Brother Gulf, if I may, I would like to know you more, to know about your dreams, how it ended up in the convent, tell me more about yourself.

I may have been bold and curious at the same time, a teacher asking a future priest about his life, he could answer me or not.

I waited anxiously for an answer, he lowered his head, his face changed, instead of a more firm face he now gave a sad and vague look.