Trying to resist you

I approached him trying to calm him by holding him against the wall he still trembled at the touch of my skin, he struggled trying to resist the desire that we both had for each other, I held his jaw looking deep into his eyes and he with a look Really .

_Don't do that ... I

I ran my hand over his face and his lips, at the touch he closed his eyes and I kissed him, kissed him more intensely, I wanted to show him that I was completely in love with him and what I was feeling was love at first sight.

I continued to kiss him and he responded.

_ Why do you do this to me Mr. Mew ... I

_ Don't say anything, I love you, from the first moment I saw you.

_I can't ... we can't we are in mortal sin.

We continued to kiss each other, the desire spoke louder, I pressed him harder on the wall and went down towards his neck, giving light kisses, which made him groan, I looked at him and said.

_ Let's go to another place.

We hurriedly left the bathroom running down the halls, the session was not yet over, we passed the kitchen, luckily for us all the staff were in the recreation room, so Brother Gulf and I went through the enclosure walls and quickly entered his cell.

We stood looking at each other, to me it looked more like a small normal room with a single bed, a wardrobe, a study table and at the bottom a bathroom, Brother Gulf did not turn on the light in the room but left a weak red light for illuminate, I saw in his eyes the

shyness and at the same time a man's desire, he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

I approached him and he stepped back saying.

- We can not, you do not understand that this is something wrong, I am betraying my vows and my congregation, you do not understand that it goes against everything I learned, go away Mr. Mew!

- I know you felt the same way for me, if you wouldn't have responded to my kiss, I did.

He laughed at what I said, but I knew he was denying it.

- You can only be crazy, I shouldn't even have allowed you to come in here I ...

Before he could finish I pulled him close to me and we both fell on his bed, me on top of him. I gently took his hand to my lips and kissed him, he did nothing so I leaned down to his neck and kissed him, with that touch I felt his body shudder, I slowly laid him on the bed and kissed him and continued to kiss his neck until I reached his lips, when I was going to unbutton his habit he interrupted me saying.

_Professor Mew ... I ... I don't know if it's a good idea ... it's not right, I want you to leave my room immediately! He said in a more severe tone.

I put my index finger on his lips, smiled and kissed his forehead, I wanted to make that experience for him unique and special, my body wanted his and touching his waist did not take my eyes off his, I continued to unbutton the brown habit and left the sample defined chest, who could imagine under those cloths had a beautiful body.

  He turned his face in shame, it made me more horny, I loved being in charge I confess it was always like that with others, but Gulf was special, fragile and delicate. I continued to unbutton all that clothes, until I managed to get in my pants, I looked at his sculptural body, hidden over those cloths, he was beautiful, perfect, looked at him and smiled with satisfaction.

He was still embarrassed, I lifted him up onto my lap, gave his neck a light nibble on his lips and he helped me take my shirt off, looked directly into my eyes I felt his breath fail the tension of the nervousness of that moment, I ran my hand over his hair and said.

_You are beautiful, should always be kissed.

_ What did you do to me Mr.Mew.

I didn't let him finish and I kissed him again on each end of his chest until I reached one of the nipples and I passed the tongue slowly, with the touch he gasped, our kisses became intense, I felt my intimacy throbbing with so much hardness, I took off my pants and he helped me looking at my body and he touched my chest in a mixture of curiosity and shame at the same time, when i was going to lay him on the bed, we are interrupted. There is a knock at the door calling for Brother Gulf.

"Toc toc"

I was silent, I put my hand over his mouth to say nothing, I whispered in his ear.

"Doesn't answer, so he leaves"

It was Brother Art, what was wrong with this guy, he really wanted to disturb me.

- Brother Gulf I know that you and Professor Mew are there in this Cell.

I looked at Gulf, he was in a panic, he quickly got up and dressed, and I did the same with a lot of anger, Gulf handed over my clothes taking me to the back of the room and said.

_Enter here, go to the back for the love of God, I will try to lose you.

What ? What do you mean by the back, was there a secret passage in the room? That was it, this convent had many secrets and secret places that surprised me, so I walked through the narrow passage and I only heard Gulf opening the door to his room and I heard Brother Art's voice from afar and I remained hidden there.

_Where  teacher  Mew your bitch, saint of the hollow stick ?

TAP heard a sound that sounded like a slap in the face.

_I'm tired of you Brother Art, I demand respect, or you will feel the force of my punch.

_You will regret this you idiotic asshole.

It was just time for me to see Brother Art advance over Gulf's hair by pulling it out and suddenly Art punched Gulf in the stomach making him fall to the floor, the two of them were fighting on the floor, Brother Art standing on top of him slapping at his face, i didn't think twice i went upstairs taking Brother Art off Gulf and he screamed, it was enough to get the attention of all the cloistered brothers, and they jostle to see what was going on.

_Let me go Professor Mew, I will end this miserable idiot.

_Calm down Brother Art.

Gulf was on the floor looking at Art's face, when some brothers helped Gulf to get up and I held Art, he was strong, and the other brothers did nothing, just looking shocked, when one of the brothers approached Gulf and saw that he was all purple with marks on his face, looking at me very nervous.

But the worst was yet to come . Priest Domingos was coming towards us at an accelerated pace, with an unpleasant face.

He stopped in front of Brother Gulf and me and said.

_In my room the three now.-And left, turning away.

By Luciana M.M