Back to the sacred face convent.

_ What happened to him? I already got the fabrics, today I believe that the night will be back brother do not worry.

"Don't rush, brother, you can come quietly, not at all, stay quiet."

I knew that Brother Mario of grace was lying, the health of the superior priest was not well, he was already in his 70s and very tired.

I said goodbye to the brother and quickly told Mew what was happening.

I need to go back to the city today, the priest is very sick and he needs me, I have already picked up the tissues and...I mean the order is all right, I need to go back today.

_It's not ok, I'll take you back today so don't worry !

_ No Mew doesn't need it, you didn't even enjoy your vacation, I can take the bus and I'll dispatch the orders without any problems, you don't need it.

No I refuse, I'll go with you, we'll leave together and come back together, I also want to see how the priest is and I promised him I'd accompany him, let's not talk about it anymore, we'll go back to the city today.

There was no way I could insist, I had little time, and I needed to talk to the Father to see how he was doing.

I took a quick shower, packed my suitcase and a few clothes I had and packed everything in the suitcase, closed the door and went downstairs in the main hall and Mew was already there all dressed up with wet hair and a very well-dressed outfit that made me want hugging him, how beautiful he was, I tried to deflect my thoughts and he came to me to help me by picking up my suitcase and I thanked him, the fabrics were still in the car, luckily Mew hadn't asked about them.

We said goodbye to Max and Tul, who regretted all that and asked him to send the priest better and that everything would be fine, I gave them a big hug and Mew did the same and we got in the car following the trip.

Luckily for us, the convent was not so far away when I woke up, it was not long before we arrived and Mew was exhausted, but in the front we saw a small restaurant on the road and asked us to stop there for coffee and to continue driving.

_ You are tired Mew needs a coffee, and I will continue to drive, you need to rest.

_All right, we are already close, now and almost six in the afternoon, around eight at night we will be at the Institute.

We drank coffee with milk and toast quickly and didn't say anything else, sometimes he caught Mew's eyes on me and I couldn't avoid them, I also looked, sometimes he would touch his hand next to mine and I would take it out so that no one see, as much as the place had no one, the more I didn't want to take the risk.

We finished breakfast and went on, this time I was driving and I realized that Mew was sleeping and I couldn't help looking and admiring him, as he looked like an angel and I noticed an involuntary smile when remembering our night on the beach.

Finally we arrived at the institute, I looked at the clock and marked the eight as Mew had said, when I entered I felt strange, it was as if I had been out of there for so long, as if I was no longer part, I was happy to be in back, but not as enthusiastically as the last time when I was just an aspirant, something inside me had changed and that worried me, the silence of the convent the air the sound of Gregorian music no longer had any effect on me and because that was happening.

I needed to calmly reinstate my ideas, who knows, maybe going back to the old convent routine, together with my brothers, from the prayers of the works, everything would not return as before.