Chapter 2

| Jassy | two weeks later |

"I really have to go Wes." I giggled as he was cradling me and kissing me all over my face.

"Can I come with you?" He whispered in my ear.

"Wes, I told you. My mom wants to talk to me. I will call you right after and you can come over." I said seriously.

"I'll take you out to dinner." He smiled kissing my lips.

"Okay. I will see you later." I said standing up and kissing his lips again before walking out.

His apartment is only like 10 minutes from my house so I normally just walk.

I walked in my house to see my mom doing dishes.

"Hey Momma! You needed to talk to me?" I asked.

"Oh yes! Honey, come sit down." She said drying her hands and walking to the couch.

"What is this about? We never sit down to talk." I said nervously sitting down.

"Im just going to come straight out and say it. You have a brother."

"I have a what?" I asked astonished.

"I wanted to tell you sooner but your dad is a ass." She chuckled.

"Why is he a ass? And why have I never met him? I want you to tell me everything that has happened, please." I begged.

She took a deep breath. "It all started when you and your brother were born. Your brother Jack, was born 3 hours before you, You guys are twins. We all lived in Miami, a happy family supposably. Well one night when you guys were 2, almost 3, your dad went out for a bachelors party. It was a strip club they partied at and I didnt know this for a couple months until after his friend that got married decided to tell me that he had a couple drinks, a few shots but then went into another room to have sex with one of the stripers. He started going out even more every day before I found out and turns out he was going to fuck her in the club. We got a devorice and decided that he will take Jack and I take you. We havent talked in about 15 years. I have heard though that he is very succesful now. He has his own buisness."

"Oh my god, mom, I am so sorry! Thats horrible! " I said hugging her tightly.

"Its fine baby. But I just wanted to tell you that your going to meet your brother." She smiled grabbing my hands.

"Really?! When!!"

"Tonight."

"B-but Im going out to dinner with Wes tonight."

"Hes flying back to LA tomorrow Jassy!"

"Then I will get a plane ticket and fly out there with him!"

"I dont know Jassy.. Just let me have a couple minutes to think this over."

I got up and walked to my room.

I changed into a black skater skirt and my shirt that says 'CASUAL FRIDAY'

I did light makeup and curled the ends of my hair before jogging down stairs.

I slipped on my white vans before walking to my mom.

"Okay so I guess you can meet up with your brother tomorrow since I really like Wes, you can go out to dinner tonight." My mom smiled.

"Thank you!!" I said happily hugging her. "I will see you later!!"

"Bye Jassy! Be safe! And use protection!" My mom laughed going back to the dishes.

"Mom!" I yelled trying to control my laughter.

I walked out and down the street to Wes' apartment.

I knocked on his door and a couple seconds later he opened it.

"Hey babe!" He said kissing my cheek and I walked in.

He was still in the same clothes from earlier. Lazy ass.

"I am going to get ready right now." He winked and walked off to the bathroom.

I opened his laptop and went on google.

I searched, Jack Johnson, and a bunch of pictures and news articals popped up.

I scanned through them to see if I can find out anything.

'Is the rumor true that Jack Johnson has a sister?'

'Is Jack Johnson single?'

'Jack Johnson stated that he loves singing with his best friend Jack Gilinsky, but also wants a girl co-writer to help them out with their new music coming up'

I clicked on his picture and saw that we looked alot alike. Same blue eyes, short, same smile. Well we are twins. I used to have blonde hair like him but a couple months ago, I died it to brown. I kept scrolling through the pictures and saw a black haired boy with Jack. I clicked on the picture and to be honest, this guy was sexy. Perfectly formed jaw line, big brown eyes, hair in a messy but hot quiff, his arm muscles are damn sexy- wait what am I thinking! I have a boyfriend and this is my brothers best friend! Eh. Nobody will know.

I clicked on their song link and it brough me up to YouTube.

The song was titled 'Wild Life.'

The video started and I couldnt believe that this was my brother rapping. I can sing, but I cant rap that well. Jack Gilinsky appeared on the screen and he has a gorgeous voice.

"Hey Babe what are you doing?" Wes smiled walking up to me. His hair was damp from just getting out of the shower and has his boxers on, exposing his 6 pack and a park of his v-line. It was a total turn on.

"Like what you see?" Wes chuckled.

I blushed. "Sorry."

He kissed my lips softly and I kissed back.

"You never told me what you were doing" He mumbled against my lips.

"Researching my brother." I mumbled back.

He broke the kiss. "You have a brother?"

"Yeah! I just found out today!"

"Who is it?" He asked pointing to the video.

"The blonde one. His name is Jack"

"Hmm. Not bad. Your so much hotter though." He joked.

"I know." I grabbed his neck and kissed him again.

Wes pushed his body against mine and I laid down on top of him. His tounge swiped against my bottom lip asking for entrance. I didn't let him in so his hand swiped against my butt and squeezed it. My mouth opened and he explored my mouth in victory.

We sat up, not breaking the kiss, he got up, picking me up with him. I wrapped my legs around his torso. He took me too his bed and laid me down. He propped his arms up by my head and continued to kiss me. I slid my hands down his chest and then grabbed the hem of my shirt. I pulled it off and threw it on the floor.

Wes stopped kissing my lips and traveled down the my jaw. He made his way to my neck and instantly finding my soft spot, making me moan and tangling my hands in his hair.

He smirked against my skin making me shiver.

"Not that im not enjoying this Wes, but wernt you going to take me out to dinner?" I giggled.

He lips came up to my ear. "I think we should just order something." He whispered.

"Like what?" I whispered back.

"Mexican food."

| Helllllo everyone. Much love to everyone who has veiwed this story and favorited it. Im so sorry I havent updated like I said I would but I just get really busy. Jack will enter back in the next chapter :) Im sorry if you guys dont like it being just Jassy and Wes but dont worry! I love you so much! Please give me feedback, it helps :) |