Chapter 33

an update? what? no way!

Jassy's P.O.V.

There was a knock at the door and since Cameron and Kylie still weren't home, I had to answer it.

When I opened it there was nobody there but when I looked down there was bouquet of flowers and a bag.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and picked both items up. I pulled the note out of the bag and it read,

Jasset,

I would like to make it up to you. Be ready by 6. I love you.

- Jack

This boy never fails to surprise me.

-

So dinner went pretty well considering he's kissing my neck in the backseat of his car.

"You're a fucking drug Jasset. You're so addicting." Jack growled.

I unbuttoned his shirt as he slowly slid the straps of my bra off my shoulders.

I slowly grinded on him, feeling the bulge grow bigger and bigger.

"I cant handle this." He huffed.

"You cant?" I smirked pushing down harder.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

I sat up and pulled down his boxers, exposing his member.

"You really wanna do this tonight baby?"

"Yes, Jack." I smiled.

He slid into me and I started bouncing, making us both moan out in pleasure.

I kept going until I couldn't handle it anymore.

"Here, baby, lay down." Jack mumbled into my neck.

I laid my back down on his seats and he climbed on me, thrusting into me.

"Im gonna come baby, fuck." He groaned.

"Come, baby." i moaned.

-

one month later

I woke up wanting to throw up. I rushed to the toilet and threw up.

Fuck these morning sicknesses man. Im so over it.

Jack rushed to my side and rubbed my back.

"Its okay baby. Im right here."

I sat there for a good five minutes before brushing my teeth and heading back to lay down.

"Come cuddle." I whined reaching out for Jack.

He smiled and walked up to the bed. He leaned over and kissed me then knelt down near my stomach.

"Hi little girl or boy, its your daddy. I love you very very much. I hope these next 9 months go by fast. I cant wait to meet you!" He said kissing my stomach.

"You're going to be a great father, Jack." I smiled, running my fingers through his black hair.

"What if im not? What if our child hates me? What if I loose the baby in the supermarket?" He started to panic.

"Jack, sweetheart, listen. You will be an amazing father. Our child wont hate you. And you wont loose our baby in the supermarket." I laughed a little. "Bottom line, you're gonna make and amazing father just like you make and amazing boyfriend."

He smiled and crawled next to me. "And you're gonna be an amazing mother."

"Its almost Christmas!" I said excitedly.

"Yeah in about 4 months." He chuckled.

"Thats 3/4ths of this year complete! Cant you believe it?"

"And by next June, we will have a little baby in the house."

"Cant wait." I smiled.

"I promise i'm going to make you my wife. I plan on marrying you, and wake up to you and our children every morning. And fly to Hawaii for summer vacations and have a cabin in Nebraska during winter. My love is unconditional for you Jassy."

"I love you so much Jack."

-

an: THIS IS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WRITTEN OMFG. sad to say ive been on writers block, huge writers block, and theres only going go be 3 chapters (MAX) left of this book. im not gonna tell you when the next update will be because i honestly dont know. much love to you all.

happy holidays! ❤❤