Chapter 30

| Shit already Chapter 30? Thank you guys so much! Im sorry for not updating for like 3 months! Please read AN at end. Its important! Love you guys, heres chapter 30, hope you enjoyyy |

| Jack Gilinsky |

We have been waiting for over a hour and they are finally letting us see her. We allowed Johnson to see her first because its his sister obviously.

My legs are shaking up and down and I cant stop them. Im so nervous to see her.

Jack walks out after about 15 minutes and looks at me.

"She wants to see you Jack." He smiled at me.

My heart started beating faster. I immediately got up and ran to her room. Once I was standing outside her door, I made sure I looked somewhat presentable before opening the door.

I peeked my head around the corner and saw her laying there with her eyes closed but breathing too heavily to be sleeping.

"Baby?" I asked carefully walking towards her.

Her eyes shot open and a massive smile appeared on her face.

"Jack!" She said excitedly.

I arrived at her bed and leaned down kissing her passionately.

"I missed you so much. Ive been so worried! Im so sorry I let this happen to you. I promise I will never let you get hurt again!" I rambled sitting down in the chair next to her, grabbing her hands.

"Jack. Please don't blame this on yourself. I did this to protect you guys."

I gave her a questioning look.

She sighed. "Madison threatened to hurt Scarlet and you if I didn't do what she wanted me too."

I scoffed. "Please she couldn't hurt me if she tried.."

She giggled. "How have you been?"

"Besides worrying for you? Alright."

"Baby." She smiled whining, leaning over to me. I leaned over to her as well and attached our lips together.

"Do you want to lay with me?" She asked.

"Sure babe." I smirked laying in the empty spot next to her.

"Not like that you idiot." She blushed.

"I missed you." She spoke up after a long silence between us.

"I've been going insane without you." I whispered, placing my lips to her forehead.

She smiled and cuddled into me more if that was possible.

There was a knock on the door and Shawn popped his head through.

"Hey lovebirds." He sung.

I smiled at him. "Hey pop star."

"How are you feeling Jas?" He said coming to her side. She untangled from me and gave Shawn a hug.

"Im okay now. Who's all here?"

"Everyone. Your mom is flying here and I think your dad is coming."

"I hope he isn't." She whispered.

"Jas... It so unhealthily for your guys' relationship." I spoke softly.

"I don't want him in my life. Thats final. Shawn can you get the other boys in here?"

"I can try." He smiled standing up and walking out of the room.

I removed myself from the small bed and sat back in the chair.