Request: Peter x reader (Black Butler)

request 5. I really didn't know what to do with this one so here you go! Also kinda short sorry!

b/n: boy's name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'It's always Wendy this, Wendy that! I'm here too, Peter!' I scream internally as I watch Peter talking to Wendy yet again. 

I joined the Noah's ark circus not too long ago. Joker found me on the streets and decided to take me with them. I ended up meeting Peter and falling in love with him soon after. However, he's always with Wendy so my feelings are defiantly one-sided.  I sigh as I watch them practice their act. He's always so nice to her, but not me or anyone else. 

"Something wrong Y/N?"

"Gah! Oh it's just you Dagger"

"Disappointed?"

"Nah I just..." I look towards the ground, squeezing the package in my chest

"Peter and Wendy's routine looks really good don't you think"

"y-yeah"

"Whatcha got there?" He points at the package. 

"Oh it's my costume for the ballet tonight. Joker gave it to me earlier"

"You're performing tonight? Are you excited?"

"I'm kind of nervous..."

"But you'll be with b/n right?"

"Yeah we've been practicing lifts and stuff like that"

"Well good luck! You'll do great" He ruffles my hair

"Oi! What are you idiots doing! You should be practicing for tonight! Especially you Y/n!"

"h-hai. I should go find b/n, bye Dagger"

I sigh as I run out from the tent. That kinda hurt. Was he implying that my routine is bad? I practice for 3 hours a day and my feet are always bruised. Am I not good enough yet? I bump into someone and look up

"s-sorry. Oh b/n lets practice the routine one more time"

"But we already ran through it three times today."

"Peter says I need to practice more"

"Y/n..." He puts a hand on my shoulder. "He's just like that. Don't worry our routine is great you're going to be awesome tonight!" He gives me a thumbs up

"t-thanks b/n...can we please just do it one more time"

He sighs. "Fine let me get my ballet shoes" I smile slightly as we make our way to the practice tent. We put on our shoes and he takes my hand as we get into our starting positions. We flow through the routine and everything goes fine. We do triple pirouettes, but I make eye contact with Peter and fall.

"You idiot how do you mess that up!" He starts to yell. I wince 

"Hey she just fell it's not like she just killed someone." B/n argues 

"Dumbass" He mutters before walking off.

"Are you ok?" B/n extends his hand to me

"Yeah, thank you" I take his hand and he helps me up. "Let's try again"

~later~ 

"Y/n are you okay? I heard you fell on a pirouette earlier. Did you hurt your ankle?" Beast asks me

"If she did it would be her fault because she's so clumsy" Beast glares at Peter 

"I'm okay thank you Beast. B/n and I ran through after and I didn't mess up."

"That's good" She smiles. "You'll do great tonight" 

I start to do my make up as b/n does his hair next to me. Mine is already in a tight bun, hair completely out of my face. He smiles at me

"What" I laugh

"Nothing I just...you're really good at ballet, I don't know why Peter makes it sound like you're trash"

I let out a light laugh. "Maybe I'm not as good as you say and he knows it"

"Seriously? How could you like a guy that is constantly putting you down. If I were you I'd move on like this" He sassily snaps

I laugh at his silliness. "Oh my gosh b/n. That was ridiculous" I continue to laugh

"Hey! Hurry up you're going to be on soon so stop talking and finish getting ready" Peter comes into the room

"s-sorry" I continue to do my make up after he leaves the room. I finish my eyeshadow and paint 2 hearts at the ends of my eyes. 

"Ready?" B/n asks

"Yep!"

We wait for Peter and Wendy's routine to end at the side of the stage. My stomach turns in nervousness, but also sadness because the only time Peter ever smiles is with Wendy. I sigh and I look up to see Wendy slip off. My eyes widen and Peter runs towards her. They get off the stage and Peter runs past us with her on his back. I sigh and b/n sends me a smile.

"Let's have fun okay?"

"Right" 

We flow through the performance, hitting every move and position perfectly. We do the triple pirouettes with ease and the lifts feel so easy and so light. The routine ends and b/n holds my waist. I smile brightly as the audience cheers and claps. 

"B/n we did it!" I hug him tight

"Told you we would be amazing" He smiles

I retreat back to my dressing room, changing out of my costume. I'm kind of sad that Peter didn't watch, but also kind of glad. I mean, I did fall in front of him earlier. I take my hair out of the tight bun and brush it out. I smile at my reflection, happy about my performance. I throw on a comfy dress and get up, only to be slammed onto the wall.

"Peter?!" I exclaim

"You're so stupid" He mutters

"I-I what are you talking about" He cuts me off by pressing his lips on mine. My eyes widen at the sudden contact, but I relax and kiss back, wrapping my arms around him.

"I hate the way he grabs your body" He whispers in my ear, before kissing my neck

"P-Peter! It's part of the routine..we're just partners"

He stops and looks into my eyes. "You're mine, no one else's" 

"s-sure"