{covid update} and im back!

Hi guys... I've taken a while to write because I recently lost a loved one to COVID-19....

I hate to be the writer who always has excuses but I've been hurting quite a lot lately as I've lost my grandmother who's helped raised me when my parents had me young.

She was the kindest and absolute sweetest person who absolutely did not deserve to pass away in that manner. Worst of all we weren't even there to hold her hand in her final moments like she so deserved. We were lucky to have a nice nurse that was there to do it for us.

She was my second mother and at times my best friend in confidant who always had my side when I sometimes argued with my parents. And when I was  an especially bad day she'd ask my parents for permission to go out and get ice cream together.

She deserved so much more. So much more. And I wish I could've spent more moment with her before that stupid virus caused her to suffer.

Please...

Please... everyone who reads this. Just stay home.

It's not worth it I swear. Just tell your loved ones to stay home. Hold them close and protect them. My grandma didn't want to listen. She wasn't scared of the virus thinking it would never touch her. We told her to stay home but she was in the end the one who can say no to the free spirited person she was.

Te amo Abue.... y te extraño muchísimo. Q te guarden los angelitos mi querida mamita... siempre te voy a tener cerca d mi corazón...

•••
Lastly I'm going to update soon and continue to write. Always holding my head up high. There's been enough sleepless nights and I feel that she would want me to always move forward.

I love you all my wonderful readers and please take care.