The Planning phase

Marinette, Alya, Nino, and Adrien has just 10 minutes before the end of a long day of school in
Mme.Bustier's class.

Marinette yawned and struggled to stay awake as she remembered how the previous night's akuma took a while to take down with Chat Noir.

She wondered how her feline partner managed the stress, but knowing his carefree attitude, maybe he brushed it off like he always did around her as Ladybug.

Tikki had tried to wake the sleeping, black haired, beauty, but Marinette simply brushed her off and rolled over underneath the covers. Tikki let out an exasperated sigh but did not budge the girl anymore because hey, at least she tried. Mari needed all the sleep she could get as the sworn protector of Paris, she knew that Marinette had no tests that day as well, so what was the harm. She carried a lot of responsibility for a young teenager so Tikki tried not to hassle her too much because her owner got good grades anyways.

•••

Adrien Agreste unfortunately was tired but not as much so as his lady and partner in crime. He was never late to school because of the tight and rigorous schedule Natalie and her Father maintained for him. Even when exhausted, he still did a good job of keeping his image in place to make sure he didn't appear the least bit weary in the eyes of the public.

And since his days were always so jam-packed, he was for the most part, used to it. When he needed extra time to rest he'd ask Natalie for permission to retire to his room for the day,

( and to secretly converse a bit with Plagg sometimes)

Which more often than not Natalie allowed the boy the extra rest, since she she felt a bit of pity for the boy's socially deprived lifestyle.

•••

Alya and Nino... were not tired of course. They didn't once again grace Paris with their presence as Rena Rouge and Carapace as there was no worthy opponents the last few nights.

Marinette was a bit jealous of the good sleep the pair must of gotten the night before but as she contemplated this the bell finally rang for the long awaited end of class. Marinette had forgotten the bell was supposed to ring soon so she was startled and straightened her body upright.

Mme.Bustier noticed the sudden movement and with a smile on her face, shook her head at Marinette's regular antics and then proceeded to mention the assignment that would be due Friday right before the children left the class.

As they were exiting the classroom Alya patted Marinette on the back with a smile and sympathetically mentioned that maybe she should start going to sleep earlier.

"You're right Alya, but I can never get around to sleeping early because I always get the best ideas for my designs at night and I need to jot them down before I forget. And I still need to finish that poster for Jagged Stone!"

The blue eyed girl groaned... There's also the whole Ladybug having to be available 24/7 despite any hour of the day. Doesn't Hawkmoth sleep? Like ever?

Alya gave her an incredulous look.

"Didn't you already finish that poster for Jagged a while ago?"

"No Alya, not that poster. I already finished that one. He asked me to make him another one with him wearing the glasses I designed for him and he wants me to put his Alligator on the poster as well." She huffed.

"Girl, now I definitely know you're half asleep. Jagged Stone has a crocodile not an alligator."

Marinette flashed Alya a look with a smile on her face and a tinge of slight annoyance for her mistake and her friend being so nit-picky.