Saimatsu

AU where there's no killing game and Kaede spots spots a "friend" from school in the crowd of her piano concert.

Kaede was nervous..

She was dressed in a halter muted pink dress that reached her feet.

She was playing one of the most important concerts of her life..

She had scouts coming to watch her..

People from all over..

And she was a wreck.

She sat in a room with her piano practicing before she had to go out.

"Breathe Kaede Breathe" she told herself.

"Your going to be great.. Hopefully" she said as she glanced over her music.

Kaede was one of the best pianists at her age currently.

Her best friend that she secretly liked, was named Shuichi Saihara.

She fiddled with the bracelet Shuichi have her for good luck.

"Miss Akamatsu, your on In 5"

Kaede took a deep breathe as she checked her makeup one last time in the mirror.

"You got this"

(Pov Shuichi)

He sat in the crowd at the most glorious music  hall he had ever seen.

He waited for the show to start,

He waited for Kaede.

He was going to surprise her by coming to the show.

He brought her flowers, he knew she would do amazing, she always did.

The lights dimmed and Kaede walked across the stage and sat at the piano.

She looked beautiful.

He liked her, he liked her a lot.

She began to play, it was good but it started to get a little messy.

He could tell she was nervous, this was a very important show for her.

He hesitantly got out of his seat an walked up the aisle towards the stage, he went up the stairs and gently placed his hands on her shoulders.

She jumped slightly and looked back quickly to see him.

"You're doing great Kaede.. Take a breath and keep going." He said sitting beside her as they would when she practiced.

She began playing again, the best he had ever heard her play. It was magnificent.

He saw how her shoulders shook a little bit, and how she was sweating.

But she was still doing amazing.

She finished off the song and stood up to bow, she felt sick, she almost passed out when she stood up, but he stood up right behind her and held her up.

"Sh-Shuichi.." she said exhausted"

He smiled as her and helped her bow, then the curtains closed and they sat on the piano seat with her leaning on him for support.

"I told you you should've been eating and sleeping more instead of practicing.. are you okay" he asked worried.

"I-I'm okay.. just a little dizzy.. I didn't even know you were coming. You really saved my butt out there didn't you.." she laughed, her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah.. I got you some flowers" he said holding them out "You did amazing.." he said smiling.

She smiled back at him, "Thank you Shuichi, you always think of me" she said with a small laugh before she lifted her head and pressed a small kiss onto his cheek, causing him to turn red.

"K-Kaede!? Wh-" he asked confused.

"I like you Shuichi, if you don't like me it's okay but, I like you so, thanks for looking out for me" She said looking up towards him.

He smiled at her "Of course I like you back, you look amazing right now, how could I not?" He laughed to himself.

WooOooOOO