Armed Detective Agency

Scenario: What if a staff at the Armed Detective Agency has the ability to talk to/attracts cats?

\V/

▵ "Woah! There are so many cats in the office! City girls sure are amazing!"

▵ Your ability is more suited to information gathering rather than combat. The detective agency relies on your trusty cat network to collect information from various places in Yokohama since no one will bat an eye to a stray cat.

▵ You are the only person at the Agency who knows about Mii-chan's true identity (before he reveals himself, of course). Naturally, Haruno and Naomi adore you, and Ranpo often borrows a few of your cats as hugging pillows for warmth during his naps.

▵ Everyone in the Agency gets to have a cat companion during winter as they are nature's hot water bottle. Atsushi was disappointed that he didn't have inner warmth like his fellow feline.

▵ Fukuzawa started camping out in the lounge more.

▵ Kunikida utilize your cat network to get a complete view of what happens in Yokohama every day. It was handy for him to know shortcuts, opening events, festivals, and possible crimes.

▵ You usually tell the visiting cats to stay down the Uzumaki cafe to help the owner attracts customers while you are working. It's a successful strategy and Lucy's ability helps with the cleanup after.

▵ Atsushi was embarrassed to admit this but he really likes your belly rubs and the way you scratch his ears like the cats who visited after his mentor force you to go through with it once. Dazai made fun of him for that ever since.

▵ Yosano doesn't like the cat fur left behind but since you tried your best to clean up after their messes and the agency benefitted a lot from your network, she doesn't say anything and silently clean it up.

▵ There is a large bag of cat treats in the corner of the office. The cats are encouraged to make themselves home (though not too much) on the couch to make guests feel welcome. It didn't work because there are customers who have cat allergies. 

▵ You regretfully told everyone that you'll tell the cats to stop showing up at the office in light of this. Fukuzawa overheard and the next day he cleaned out the storage room next door for the incoming guests only. The cats get to stay.

▵ Touched by his gesture, the cats surrounded Fukuzawa as thanks for his generosity. The director passed out on the spot.

▵ The cats' second most favorite person is Atsushi. They sensed their fellow cat spirit. Sometimes when Atsushi get a break, he partially turns his limbs into tiger and plays around with the cats.

▵ The cats don't like Dazai, or they really love him depending on how one look at things. They get excited when they saw Dazai and all of them abandon their human friends to run up and bite him. Maybe he reminds them of mackerels?

▵ Kenji once entertained the thought of having them as emergency ration but that idea was ruthlessly shot down by Kyouka, "We have Atsushi here, after all. He can just regenerate his limbs."

▵ One of the cats pooped on Fitzgerald's head as he left the building.