I had to stop her from rambling again. "Where is Tyler?"

"Outside the reception, with my brother and Caspar."

"Caspar? Are you sure?" Caspar had previously said he was going to spend his weekend with his great aunt.

She nodded gaily. Skipping ahead of me, he led me to them. I saw the building ahead. It was old-fashioned, painted in white. There were many windows, with gold gilded frames. Music poured out the building, putting me at ease. Fairy lights were strung along the trees, directing us towards the building. Although they hadn't been turned on yet, because it was still light, I could tell it would look beautiful later on. Some rose petals were scattered along the path, as well as confetti. The couple must've passed this way earlier, when they arrived.

I sighted the trio of friends gathered in a circle, where Zoe said they'd be. Caspar and Joe gave the impression of being the happiest people on earth. Tyler had his back to me, and was currently doubling over with laughter.

"Oi, look who's turned up," Zoe said loudly, to make us known. Caspar's head shot up. His face drained of colour. Evidently he had forgotten I was going to the wedding, and would see him. He gave me a shaky nod, looking uncertain. Joe was oblivious to his behavior, and said his hello cheerily. Tyler took a while to turn around. When he was finally facing me, I had one thought.

Oh hot damn.

It looked as if he had re-dyed his hair a slightly more vibrant blue. His quiff was on point. Even though he was wearing the standard waiters uniform, he pulled it off, and inexplicably looked... sexy? Something told me he'd got up as early as I, in order to look that immaculate. I might've hoped one of the reasons was to impress me. If it was, then he'd done well.

When his eyes locked with mine, I saw his demeanor change. He grinned, seemingly thrilled at my arrival. I think his pupils dilated too. "Oh hey!"

His smile was contagious, and I found my mouth pulling upwards. "Hi."

Somehow, his smile appeared to grow after I spoke. He opened his arms up and wiggled his fingers. "Come, embrace."

Unlike with Zoe, I didn't hesitate going towards him, despite his weird words. I wasn't even wary about our friends seeing. I held him close to me, grateful that I hadn't had to wait until we were alone. Automatically his arms tightened around me, protecting me from harm. His warm embrace made my heart beat erratically, and I was beginning to understand why.

"Guys, you've literally been away from each other for less than day, yet you're hugging like you've been apart for months. How is this not a thing?" I glared at Caspar as I pulled out the hug.

Tyler was still smiling though, unaffected by Caspar's words. "I like your hair today by the way. Not that I usually don't, it's just looks a lot different. It's a good different-"

I laughed softly at his words, seeing his face begin to redden. "Thank you Tilly. I like yours too. The colour really brings out your eyes." As his eyes hone brighter I was encaptured by the different shades I saw in his eyes.

"Please make babies," Zoe said randomly, breaking our stares.

"Okay, someone wasn't paying attention in biology," Tyler said, his face remaining red.

"You're more than welcome to teach me Tyler. You two can give me an example as well."

Tyler groaned, but was laughing at the same time, which resulted in a very weird noise. "You know, giving an example sounds tempting."

"Tylah!" My accent came out strongly as I hit his arm. My face was warming up by the second. "This wedding will be the end of me."

"You never know, this could be the last Elemental wedding we go to, if the government's new policies come into play. We'll all be sent to those confinements and die alone, probably."