EXPERIMENTAL √ Ian Gallagher [11]

bitch fuck u last chapter was gas af, long chapter btw

!Warning! Sexual assault!

ROUGH DRAFT

CHAPTER ELEVENSAVIOR

CHAPTER ELEVEN
SAVIOR

Suddenly, your phone rings.

You look down at the phone, pulling it out of your pocket. A familiar name flashed across the screen, David Lynch. Your eyebrows rose with surprise. You didn't expect him to actually call you again. Definitely not, considering the way Ian was all over you during your date.

But, Lip drove you here to help Ian. So, you didn't have your car and you knew it would take forever if you tried to walk in Ian's clothes. The breakfast place was practically down the street, that was nothing.

Sighing, you answered the call. “Hello?”

“Oh! Did I wake you?” David's voice echoed through the phone.

“No,” You pause as you hear a slight vibration like noise.“Is- Is that your cat purring?”

Snowball.” He corrected.

“Right,” You nodded. “Snowball.”

The two of you don't say anything for a moment, but the cat- Snowball seemed to pur louder. You coughed awkwardly, “So, anyways.”

“Could you give me a ride home?” You asked, cringing.

Another reason to hate Lip right now. You thought to yourself, mentally cursing him.

“W-What-?” He spluttered, “What are you doing out with no car this early in the morning?”

“Uh-” You paused. “Late night with a friend.”

You technically didn't lie to him, Ian is a friend. Well, more like a friend's with benefits than turned you both into parents. You doubt David would give you a ride if he knew all that.

After David said he'd pick you up, you walked to the end of the street while you wait.

It felt like only a minute before he pulled up in his black truck. You hopped in, putting on your seatbelt. You faked a smile, “Thanks.”

He grinned at you, looking over your outfit. You didn't like the feeling of his dark eyes looking at you, even if you were in baggy clothing.

He starts driving, glancing at you from the corner of his eyes. “One night stand?”

You shifted awkwardly, “Something like that.”

Now that, was definitely a lie. You didn't even have sex with him. Last night, anyways. But you figured that would turn him off or something, you definitely didn't want him to like you.

He nods his head with a hum, not saying anything else.

He pulls up to your house, next to your car. You unbuckle the seatbelt, ready to get out and sadly stuff your face to ignore this shitty day. You froze.

David's cold hand rubbed your thigh, squeezing it. He leaned in, smelling your hair, and then down to your neck. You could feel his hot breath against it. The feeling of it snapped you out of it.

“W-What the hell are you doing?” You pushed him away from you, shakily.

His hand stayed on your thigh, gripping tighter. You were sure it would leave a mark. He grinned, “Isn't this what you like? The other guy did it, and you seemed to enjoy.”

Your eyes watered as you looked at him. You  were pulling at his wrist, but he was stronger than you. “You're hurting me, David.”

“You fucked him, didn't you?” David acted as if he didn't hear you, “If snowball was a person, I know she wouldn't act like such a whore.”

“Please- Please, can I just go in-”

“Shut up!” David yelled, “Say it!”

You felt tears stream down your face, “S-Say what? I don't know what you want-”

He suddenly got calm, using his free hand to grab your jaw. He looked deeply in your eyes, “Say it.”

“I. . . I fucked him.” Your voice cracked.

David smiled, letting go of your jaw. “So, you are a whore.”

You didn't reply. You didn't want to piss him off even more. You watched him, breathing heavily. You are fucking scared.

“Take your shirt off.”

You gasped, “W-What?”

He wraps a hand around your throat, squeezing it tightly. You couldn't breathe.“Take. It. Off.”

You attempted to not your head, struggling to breathe.

He let's go as he sees your nod, beaming. “Good.”

You hold back your sobs, shakily pulling off your shirt. His eyes seem to darken at the sight of your exposed breasts. He breathed, “No bra? You really are a whore.”

You try to scream, but he quickly covers your mouth with his hand and pressing your head back. He leaves sloppy kisses down your neck, all the way to your breasts.

You start to kick him, hit him, scratch him. Anything that would get him off. He hisses as you hit at his ribs, moving the hand off your mouth.

You start to scream again, louder than before. He doesn't hesitate to give you a full on punch, hitting you in your right eye.

Then, the truck door opens. You feel David being pulled off you, yanked out of the truck with force. You blink, attempting to clear the spots in your vision. He really did hit you as hard as he could. You could barley see from your right eye.

You faded in and out of consciousness, but you could hear everything that was happening. You could hear David's yelps, his cries for help. Suddenly, it all stops.

The sound of Ian's voice reached your ears. It was like the light at the end of a dark tunnel. You couldn't see him, but you could hear it in his voice. He was crying.

It's okay now.” He breathes shakily, “I- I'm going to take care of you, [Name].”

“Both of you.”

Words: 952

Thank you for reading! Please leave a comment or favorite if you enjoyed and want more!