EXPERIMENTAL ✓ Ian Gallagher [6]

Mfs are reading my shit 😭

ROUGH DRAFT

CHAPTER SIXWHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IAN

CHAPTER SIX
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IAN

“Another one.” Ian waved his drink towards the bartender. He was at some local bar since Kevin started closing shop earlier because of his daughters. He gives the bartender a light smile, drinking the alcoholic beverage.

He chugs a bit before setting the drink down with a thump. He was definitely feeling it, and it felt good. He laughs, tapping his fingers against the bar in a drumming motion.

“What the hell are you doing Ian?"

Ian's smile drops, turning in his chair. He smiles sarcastically, “What's it look like I'm doing? I'm drinking, Lip.”

Ian continues, grinning almost madly, “But you'd know about that best, wouldn't you?”

Phillip feels a slight ping in his chest. He scoffs, “Really? You're not yourself right now, Ian.”

“Actually,” Ian takes another chug of his drink before looking back at him with a smirk. “I feel more me than I have in awhile.”

“You're not supposed to be drinking with your medication.” Phillip grabs his drink, throwing the entire glass in the garbage while the bartender was looking away.

Ian stands up, getting in his brothers face. The smile was gone, and his eyes grew dark. “What the fuck is wrong with you.”

“Me?” Phillip glares, “What the fuck are you doing, Ian? You were just getting back to normal.”

“Normal?” Ian laughs, tilting his head back, but suddenly stops. He green eyes glare at him, gripping his shirt tightly. His voice cracks as he yells, “I can never be fuckin' normal, Lip!”

Phillip noticed a couple of security people come over from behind Ian. He quickly grabs his brother, pulling him towards the exit as he hold his hand up to them. “We're leaving!”

He doesn't wait any longer, pulling his brother out of the bar as they make their way to the parking lot. Phillip worriedly looks at his brother. His face was sickly pale and dripping sweat, “Ian-”

Phillip didn't get to finish his sentence because next thing he knew, Ian was hunched over and hurling out chunks. Phillip pats his back as he looks away from it, “Shit, man.”

Ian wipes his mouth as he finishes, breathing heavily.

“Are- Are you good now?” Phillip asked as his blue eyes traced his brothers form. Ian no longer carried any emotions in his face, even his eyes looked empty.

He looks straight, not meetings Phillip's eyes. His voice was raspy and quiet, “Take me home.”

“Yeah- Yeah.” He nods, running a hand through his hair for a moment. “Okay.”

✓✓✓

They didn't talk at all during the car ride home, but it wasn't because of a lack of trying. Ian just refused to talk to him, or even acknowledge him.

As they got home, Ian rushed inside and quickly went into his room. He didn't bother to shut the door. He just crawls under the blankets and stares at the wall besides him.

“Fuck,” Lip sighs, pinching his nose. “Not again.”

Phillip sits on the bed, looking at his brother's form. “What can I do?”

No reply.

Phillip grabs his brother's shoulder lightly, shaking him. “Please- tell me what you need.”

Ian rolls over, sloppy tears trailing down his cheeks. He stares at the roof above him, “[Name].”

“[Name]?” Lip furrows his brows, “[Last Name]?”

He continues, “You just met her, Ian.”

Again, no reply.

Phillip sighs with frustration, “How the hell am I supposed to find her?”

Ian pulls his hand out from under the blankets, holding up a piece of paper with your address on it. He doesn't say anything, simply just rolling back over and facing the wall.

Phillip stares down the address in his hands. He was undeniably confused, but if this is what he needs to do in order to get his brother back, he'll do it. Even if he has multiple questions he wants to ask. He'll figure it out, and protect his brother.

He squeezes the paper before stuffing it in his pocket. He gives Ian a light squeeze to his shoulder, “I'll be back, man.”

I promise.

Words: 699

Please leave a review, comment, or favorite.