EXPERIMENTAL √ Ian Gallagher [10]

AHHH WE ALMOST AT 200

ROUGH DRAFT

CHAPTER TENABORTION

CHAPTER TEN
ABORTION

“You got her pregnant, didn't you?”

Ian could feel his heart racing in his chest. “How did you find out?”

“It's true?” Lip breathed, “Fuck, what happened, Ian?”

“Sex.”

“No shit, Sherlock.” Lip rolled his blue eyes, then looking towards his brother seriously. “I thought you were gay?”

“I am,” He paused, “Or was, I don't know.”

Ian continues, “It just happened. It was like we had some weird connection.”

“That's the gayest shit I've ever heard.” Lip laughs, giving him a light nudge. “So, what's the plan?”

“What do you mean?” Ian tilted his head.

“She's going to get an abortion, righ-”

“Excuse me?” You interrupted him with a glare. “Who asked for your opinion about my baby?”

You had finished puking out your guts, and came back to the kitchen. Only to hear Lip talking about you getting an abortion.

“It's not like that, [Name].” Ian tried to sooth you, rubbing your back. “You okay?”

You shrugged him off, keeping your eyes on lip. If you had Superman's vision, he would have already turned to dust.

Lip glares back, “It is like that.”

“If you have something to say to me, then fucking say it.” You snarled.

Lip stands up roughly, the chair he was sitting on moved back from the force. He gazes at you with anger, “If it wasn't for you, Ian wouldn't have had that fucking breakdown last night.”

“I think it's pretty normal to freak out about being a parent.” You retorted.

Normal?” Lip scoffed, “He can barley handle being bipolar, let alone a fucking baby, [Name]!”

Lip continued with ferocity, getting closer to your face. “I bet it isn't even his fucking baby! He probably didn't even finish once he realized he was in a fucking vagina!”

Wack!

You looked down at you reddened palm with surprise. You didn't think about it, but you slapped Lip across the face. You didn't expect him to act the way he did, and you certainly didn't expect Ian to just let him talk to you like that. You turned to Ian, tears in your eyes. But - Ian's green eyes looked away, starring at his brother.

You scoffed, wiping the tears from your eyes. “Enjoy the fucking breakfast.”

You slammed the front door behind you as you left. Gripping your hair with frustration, “Fuck!”

Suddenly, your phone rings.

✓✓✓

“What the hell is the matter with you, Lip?”

“With me?” Lip scoffed, rubbing his face. “What the hell is the matter with you?”

Lip drops his hand from his face as he continues, “You're the one that went off the rails and got some girl pregnant.”

“Off the rails- You act as if you haven't fucked a girl before.” Ian glared, tilting his head. “I couldn't even guess how many girls you've fucked while drunk.”

Lip shook his head, “That's different.”

“How is that any different?!” Ian exclaimed with annoyance.

“Because man- you're- you're bipolar.” Lip states, looking at him almost sadly. “You didn't know what you were doing.”

“I did though, Lip!” Ian brushed a hand through his hair, “I'm the one who asked to go home with [Name]. Me.”

Lip sighed, “You signed up for sex, Ian. Not a fucking baby.”

“What the fuck are you talking about-” Ian scoffed, “A baby is what happens sometimes when you have sex, Lip.”

“You don't need-”

You don't get to tell me what I need or don't need Lip!” Ian glared at him, pointing his finger into Lip's chest. “I'm a fucking grown man!”

“Besides,” Ian speaks softly as he starts to make his way towards the front door. “You're the last person I would ask for baby advice, seeing how it went with Karen.”

Ian could see the hurt look is his brothers eyes as he left, but at the moment, he was too mad and worried to care. All he cared about-

was finding you.

Words: 676

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed, please leave a comment or favorite. Thanks again!