EXPERIMENTAL ✓ Ian Gallagher [5]

ROUGH DRAFT

CHAPTER FIVEWERE YOU GONNA TELL ME?

CHAPTER FIVE
WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME?

You woke up alone. Again. You reached your arm out, tiredly searching the bed for the body that had been besides you before. However, it was empty. You yawn, stretching. “Ian?”

You sit up, grabbing the robe from earlier and sliding it on. There was still no sign of Ian. You felt your heart ache at the thought of him leaving the same way he did before, but it wasn't like you could get pregnant twice. You pull open your curtains, [color] eyes glancing around at the black sky. You didn't sleep long, considering the sun wasn't even up.

You hug the robe to your body before slowly walking around the studio, pausing as you hear your front door start to open. You peak your head around the corner, hoping it wasn't someone planning to rob you - not that you had much to take.

Instead, the familiar red-head you knew pushed open the door. He carried in two brown bags, fumbling lightly with them as he shut the door behind him. You couldn't help but smile as you saw him, he stayed.

He smiled as he noticed you, lifting up the bags in his hands, “I got us food. Figured you'd be hungry when you woke up.”

“It's Chinese.” He beamed. You felt your heart swell with affection as his emerald eyes sparkled happily. He placed the food down on your table, taking the food out of the bags. You let out a soft laugh as you saw just how much he got. His cheeks tinted lightly as he laughed, “I didn't really know what you would like so. . . I kind of got a little bit of everything.”

“I couldn't tell,” You teased, walking up to him and rubbing his shoulder softly. “Thank you though, it's really sweet.” You told him earnestly.

“Yeah- Yeah, no problem.” He smiled, “You mind if I use the bathroom?”

“Pf- Of course you can.” You give him a light shove to your bathroom, “Do you even need to ask?”

He held his hands up defensively, “I was just tryin' to be polite.”

You shake your head as he enters the bathroom, laughing. You take a bite of some General Tso's chicken, hummimg. You turn around as you heard the bathroom door opening, “You should try thi-”

You pause at the sight of Ian holding the pregnancy you had thrown away. His gaze was on the stick, and you've never seen so many emotions swirling within his eyes. “Is this yours?”

You swallow, “. . . Y-Yeah.”

He finally looks up at you. His emerald eyes gazed at you with intensity. You could tell he was hurt, scared.

“Were you going to tell me? Or just have sex with me and leave me in the fucking dark?” He asked, throwing the stick on the ground.

You couldn't believe how angry he was. You furrowed your brows at him, “Of course I was going to tell you!”

“Yeah? When?” He retorted, “When you were too far along to hide it?”

“No!” You snapped, glaring at him with frustration. You couldn't believe he was accusing you of something like that. “I was talking to Lip about it bef-”

“You told my fucking brother?” He gripped his hair with frustration, grabbing your wrist. “Why the hell would you do something like that?”

“I didn't know he was your brother.” You tugged your wrist away from him harshly, “What's it matter? He thinks you're gay, anyways, right?”

You knew his sexuality was a sensitive, confusing topic for him currently: yet, the words already left your mouth before you could take it back. You felt your stomach churn with guilt as he didn't respond. His eyes looked almost blank.

“Ian?” You softly called out to him, gently rubbing his arm. “I'm sorry. . . I shouldn't have said that.”

Ian recoiled at your touch, unwilling to meet your eyes. You felt your eyes start to tear up, “Please-”

Before you could finish, he was already racing out of the door. He was rushing to leave so much that he didn't even bother shutting the door behind him. You felt a couple stray tears slide down your cheeks as you stand, alone. The spot where Ian just left, vacant.

“-don't leave.”

Words: 730

Short asf but the smut from last chapter should make up for it.
Please leave a comment or favorite:)