christmas bonus chapter.

unedited.

"Mommy I want chocolate ice cream!" The four year old boy cried as he tapped his small fingers on the table. His eyes beginning to water and his cheeks tinged a shade of red.

"Thomas, baby, you already had two." Emily groaned being tired of him acting the same way every time they are out. Thomas's tears run down his cheeks as he gave her his adorable puppy face.

"Fine." Emily got up and walked away to bring him a new one.

Meanwhile Calum arrived and sat down.

"Uncle Calum." Thomas cheered jumping off his seat and into Calum's lap and hugged him.

My baby. Calum thought.

"Hey, big man." He hugged him back. "Where's your mom?"

"She's here." Emily said putting the cup of ice cream on the table. She picked Thomas up before Calum placed a kiss on her cheek. She smiled at him blushing.

"So, you didn't tell him yet?" Calum whispered to Emily who was handing Thomas his ice cream.

"No! I've been trying these past days but it turned out to be harder then it seems." Emily whispered back. "He's only four Calum and I don't want to hurt him, plus he's quiet sensitive. I can't just come to him and say hey buddy uncle Calum is your daddy." Emily put air quotes at the word daddy.

"I know and I understand it's just that I want you guys to move in with me I don't want you to be alone anymore." Calum frowned. "Why don't you guys move in to my place and then we can tell him together at the perfect time." He suggested.

"I really don't know calum." She shook her head. She really didn't know what to do. Emily wanted to be with Calum but Thomas was her first priority. She needed to do what is best for him.

"Mommy I ate it all." The little boy said licking ice cream off his fingers.

"Thom! What did I tell you about licking your fingers?"

"Bad." He said. Emily picked a napkin from the table and whipped his hands.

"Uncle Calum do you love mommy?" Thomas asked and Calum almost spitted his coffee while Emily's eyes widened in shock

"Thomas! Why would you say that?" Emily said through her teeth while Calum chuckled.

"I saw him kissing you here." He pointed to her lips.

so yeah this is a christmas bonus chapter i hope you like it.

and oh maybe i'll do bonus chapters for all my stories.

eva xx.

thinking of you :: calum :: completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें