epilogue.

-unedited.

               epilogue.

                            four years later. 

       Emily got out of the cab and paid the driver his money as she quickly made her way to the daycare. She was already ten minutes late. Walking inside and heading to the front desk, she hoped not to find the same old lady today but being the unlucky person she is, the lady was there.

"You're late again!" the old women scolded her again.

"I know and I'm sorry! It won't be next time." She honestly apologized.

"He's in his class waiting for you." The women said and Emily quickly mumbled thank you and headed to the class with number four.

She sighed as she prepared herself to apologize one more time. Stepping inside the classroom she heard giggles coming. "Thomas?" She called and quickly got a reply. "Mommy I'm here." The child running towards her said. She kneeled down to hug him without noticing the man who was behind him. "I'm so sorry Tom, I won't be late again. I promise."

"It's okay mommy. Uncle Calum played with me." The boy grinned and Emily stood up and picked him up. She approached the man to thank him for staying with her baby boy. "Calum?" She gasped and so did he."Em." He smiled and she nodded holding Thomas closer to her. "H-he's yours?" Calum asked pointing to the kid. Yours too' Emily thought.

"Yep this is Thomas, my four year old little man." She smiled proudly. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

Thomas? Really! Calum thought. "Well I'm a new teacher here." He replied.

"I know this may sound weird but does he just randomly happen to have my middle name?" Calum asked and Emily's eyes widened and wondered from Calum to Thomas who was staring at her with his big brown eyes and then back to Calum. She didn't know what to say so she just stared back before her eyes started to water up, then Calum's eyes widened.

"He-he'smine?" His face was blank, which made Emily to burst into tears beforeturning to walk away. He then did the unexpected. He stopped her and pulled herinto a hug with Thomas still in her arms. "He's mine." He laughed ashe pulled away looking at Emily. "Did we make this?" He said taking Thomasand hugging him.

this sucks but you guys asked for an epilogue so here it is :)