"That's because you're pregnant." Max says and I hear her growl softly.
"That's because you're pregnant." She micks in a high pitched voice, Max rolls his eyes before glancing at me with a grin.

Mia walks back in with chips, I snatch them from her and she growls reaching for them.
"Not good for you." I say sternly and she pouts at me, I smile and kiss her perfect pouty lips.

"Mom!" We hear and in seconds Leo is clinging to her legs.

"Mom?" She wonders at me and I smile, I keep an arm around her waist.
"He called me Daddy a few nights ago." I whisper in her ear, she smiles and hugs Leo, he won't let go.
Mia makes a cute pouty face and puts her hand over her heart.

"Aw, oh my God." She says hugging Leo, Leo returns her embrace and kisses her cheek smiling wide.

"As much as I love you Mia, and believe me I do a lot. Go lay down with Leo while we work on the plan, I don't want you getting worked up after what has just happened, and also our pup, babe." I say kissing her soft lips sweetly, she returns it and does as told.

Mia-  

"I missed you." Leo giggles as he sits on my lap, I smile at him.

Does he know Jason and I aren't his real parents? 

"I missed you too, kiddo." I say grinning as his hand lays on my stomach, he smiles before looking at me again.
"Is the baby okay?" He wonders and I nod, luckily our pup was okay.

"I told Daddy the baby would, he was scared." He says and I stare at him, the big scary Alpha got his knickers in a twist over me. I could see this, I knew he was even in my dream state.

"Leo," I say as his big green eyes meet mine, his dirty blonde hair covering his forehead in a cute messy state.
"Mommy," He says, I smile takes over my face as I rough up his hair.

"You know, Jason and I aren't your real parents, right? We wish we could, and we love that you call us Mom and Dad and have no problem I just want to make sure you know that." I say in a whisper, my voice breaking at the end.
"Yes, I know but I always thought of you as my Mommy. And now Jason is my Daddy, until I'm able to grow up and become a big boy." He says trying to puff out his chest in an attempt to look tough.

I laugh at his cute attempt and my arms wrap around him squeezing him tightly.
Our laughter dies down and Leo lays on top of me with his head on my shoulder. After  a long pause as we both took a nap.

"Mommy?" Leo says after a while, I thought he was asleep.
"Yes?" I wonder my eyes still shut as I relax back on the couch, for the last hour we've taken a nap.
"Are you and Daddy going to be okay Sunday?" He wonders and my heart breaks for him as I kiss his forehead, his big green eyes piercing my greenish hazel eyes.

"Yes, everything's going to be fine. All of us will be okay, the rogues are going down Leo." I say with a grin, he grins back snuggling into my shoulder.
It's about nine o'clock now, Leo is sitting on my lap as we watch a movie relaxing.

Leo yawns and leans against me, I smile ans kiss his head laying my head back, bad decision.

In seconds I'm up and into the kitchen, I'm leaning over the sink crying as everything I've eaten or drank is now exiting my body with much force that it's hurting my throat.
My body is burning, making this much more painful.

I thought sickness only happened in the morning, boy was I wrong.

"Mommy!" Leo yells and now I'm sure the whole house knows something is wrong. I hear Leo begin to cry but I can't do anything until I'm able to control everything.

"Mia," Jason's deep voice flood my ears making my head calm down massively. Tears flee my eyes, and in seconds Jason's arms wrap around my waist pulling me back into him. The burning sen station subsides and leaves my boy breathless as my sickness stops, and my body feels better. The burning is replaced with warm tingles all down my back side we're my body molds into Jason's tall frame.

"That was awful," I say breathless as I wipe my face with a cold wet towel to calm down, Leo is now hooked onto Jason's right leg but his heads leaning against my thigh.
"It's probably because the heat of the room was too much for your body now that you're pregnant. Sorry I should've fixed it darlin'." He says with a cute accent at the end, I smile but I feel disgusting. 

I washed my mouth out, with everything I could find, and took a shower and cleaned up while Jason put Leo to bed.
It's now eleven and we're all exhausted, I put on one of Jason's big shirts after I'm finished everything. When I walk to the bed Jason is reading pack papers, but puts them away seeing me ready for bed.

"I'm so tired." I say crawling over and onto his lap, his arms snake around to the back of my waist before laying us down. I snuggle my head into his chest, his arms tighten around me. I always love this part of the day.

"I love you, Mia. Goodnight beautiful," Jason says his lips meeting mine in a sweet, loving, long kiss.
"I love you too, Jason. Goodnight handsome," I say and he chuckles but rubs my back in a calming, loving way.

After about ten minutes, both of us dozing off, close to sleep, there's a faint knock on our bedroom door. After a few seconds, a cute, sleepy looking Leo makes his way in.
He walks over to the bed, his eyes full of fear and sleep.

"I had a bad dream." He says as Jason has one arm wrapped around me, while his other arm scopes down to Leo pulling him up next to us. I move off Jason and Leo settles over in the middle of us.

"Goodnight," Jason and I say in sync and Leo giggles, but says his good night too.

"I love you's," Leo's faint voice says before he snuggles into my side, Jason's hand still holding mine.

"We love you too," Jason says kissing Leo's and my head.

We all doze off this time, knowing all we need is each other. That's what will keep us safe, each other and that's all we need.

Remember to vote.. Please it's one click..

Sorry for the wait, Christmas has me beat! But hey I got a new lap top! :)

And this was just a happy kinda chapter, before all the action starts.

Remember to vote and comment doll faces! 

Love you's all!

And dedication too Lilly, she writes amazing stories and she's perfection. She's been through a lot but I still love her stories and support her through everything! 

Merry LATE Christmas! :)

  - Avery