Chapter 11- Jelousy

Newt's POV

I felt horrible waiting this long to tell y/n but I couldn't hide this anymore. I feel weaker than I used to and I get angry pretty easily now. My heart broke when I saw her reaction to my arm. I feel awful for falling for her and then getting the flare right after ugh, why did it have to happen like this?! I look at her stunned expression and start to walk away before I cry, I really don't want to cry in front of anybody right now, especially her. She calls my name and I turn around to see her eyes already starting to swell with tears and mine are too. She says it will be okay but how will it? I'm going to die. There is no cure. I snap back at her to not make promises she can't keep then I turn on my heel, walk away, and start crying. I wish I didn't have to leave her like this.

*Time skip to when you are back in the city trying to lure Teresa to us using Thomas*
Y/n's POV

I push Newt to the back of my mind for now, we need to focus on finding Minho just like he said. Newt and I are huddled next to each other behind a concrete wall as we wait for Thomas and Teresa. We hear voices and immediately try to listen in. We hear a female voice that I assume is Teresa's and she says that she does not regret what she did. I have to hide my anger because we can't reveal our positions or else Teresa may try to escape or warn somebody we are here. We all could have died because of her and she isn't even sorry, I can't believe Thomas likes her. That's when Thomas nods at us and Newt puts a bag over her head while I grab her arms and we head back to our base so we can ask her where Minho is.

*At the hideout*

Newt rips the bag off of Teresa's head and Gally interrogates her. Teresa looks at Thomas with pleading eyes and she starts trying to talk to him. Gally yells at her to focus on him and to ignore Thomas because he won't help him. I look at Newt and he grabs my hand. Teresa tells us where they are keeping Minho but she says that we need a thumbprint to get in. Gally suggests we could cut off her thumb and I stifle a laugh. That shank should get what she deserves, I wouldn't mind cutting off her thumb. I mention that we can't go into the building with our trackers and Newt says that Teresa can cut them out.

My neck stung as Teresa took my tracker out. I usually would thank somebody for doing this, but I would never thank this shank for anything. I hold a cloth to my neck and walk over to Frypan and Gally. Frypan says

"She enjoyed that"

"You're probably right" Gally and I say at the same time.

We all look at each other and laugh. Newt comes into the room and gives us all clothes to change into. He looks at Gally, Frypan, and I laughing and a little frown appears on his face. Awe is Newt jealous?

A/N I will probably upload 2 chapters today because this one was pretty short. Also I watched death cure today and I cried because of.. Yeah you know what scene I'm talking about. Anyways, see you in the next chapter slintheads -L